13

Tobin's POV

After comforting Chris, I invited her over to my house. She didn't seem like she wanted to go home. I wouldn't want her parents to see her crying.
While she drove to my house I set my hand on her thigh as a way to reassure her.
"Hey," I started "I really like you. I'm not going to let anything ruin this".
She chuckled a little bit and without taking her eyes off the road, she entwined our fingers together and kept driving.

We made it to my house and I led the way up to the door. I opened it and we stepped into the hallway. "Mom, Dad, I'm home!" I yelled, but got no reply. I walked into the kitchen to find money on the counter. "Oh duh, it's my parents weekly date night" I chuckled. Christen grinned, "that's adorable that your parents still go on dates". I nodded and began to give her a tour of the house.
"Alright so this is my room, nothing special but I like it" I joked. I turned to see Christen yawning, "tired?" I began "or is my house tour really that boring".
She gave a light laugh and said "no, just really tired".
I nodded and flopped down on my bed, she laughed and did the same. I turned on my side so that I was facing her, I tried to take in every detail of her. Our faces were inches apart and I noticed that she began to lean in.
"Hey Press," I started.
"Yeah?" She asked, not taking her eyes away from mine.
"I think you're starting to like me" I joked, with a big grin on my face.
Christen returned the grin before putting her hands on the back of my neck, "shut up" she said as she closed the gap between us.

Christen's POV

A month ago if you told me that I'd be kissing Tobin Heath in her bedroom, I would've called you insane. I can't remember why, but the mere thought of her used to infuriate me. But now, I can't stop thinking about her.
The pace had began to pick up and Tobin rolled over so that she was on top of me. My mind was going crazy as I pulled her closer to me. She broke the kiss and pulled back with a big grin.
"What?" I asked with a chuckle.
"I just wanna look at you" she replied.
I could tell that my face was turning bright red, so to avoid her seeing that I pulled her back in. But before our lips could meet, we heard the front door open.
Tobin quickly jumped off of me and we rearranged ourselves to look natural just as her mom opened the bedroom door.
"H-hey mom! How was your date with dad? Oh! You remember Christen from the team right?"she nervously sputtered out. Her mom gave her a questioning look before turning to me: "It's wonderful to see you again Christen, I can't remember the last time Tobin and you got along."
"It's great to see you too, yeah she kinda used to hate me" I joked, earning a light tap on the arm from Tobin. Her mom chuckled and began to walk out, Tobin got up and reached for the door when her mom shouted from another room. "Tobin! Door open!"
"Yeah yeah!" She yelled back, obviously frustrated.
"Awe your mom just wants little Toby to be safe and cautious" I teased.
"Hey that's your loss, now you won't get to kiss me" She retorted back.
"Who said I'm not going to kiss you still?" I joked, making her cheeks turn a shade of red I didn't know was possible.

A/N
Sorry for the super short chapter and for not updating! I've been super busy, but I'm working on writing more!!