Chapter 6

Jenn's POV

I've never been this turned on in my life. I feel like I'm about to explode and she hasn't even touched me yet. Alyx has finally pulled off my thong but I'm still waiting for some kind of relief. I pull her back by her neck and we start kissing again while she settles herself between my legs. I start to raise my hips again to gain some form of friction which I get by rubbing it against her crotch. She notices it and she pushes my hips back on the bed making me whine again.

"Alyx I swear to god if you don't do anything I will do it myself" I groan, very sexually frustrated. She doesn't answer but instead she starts to kiss down my body. My best friend starts from my neck, all the way to my waist. She leaves hickeys there aswell and she kisses my inner thighs making me moan. Slowly but surely she moves from my legs to the place I need her most.

She kisses around it but still not giving me exactly what I want. The exact moment I was going to complain she licks my clit making me grab her hair. Alyx sets up a pace with her tongue that makes me arch my back and grip her hair even more tightly. "H-holy fuck" I manage to get out. It already feels so good but then she inserts 2 fingers at once making me almost scream out.

Everything feels hightened from this point on. She is curling her fingers perfectly to hit my g-spot and she is stimulating my clit amazingly. I can't even make a sound at this point, nothing comes out. I am bucking my hips to keep up with her, my eyes are shut, my entire body is arched into the bed and I am gasping for air.

Alyx keeps the fast pace up for a few minutes until I feel like exploding. "I-I'm about t-t o come" I moan loudly. This makes her go even faster if that's even possible. I am now almost pulling her hair out with one hand, and gripping the sheets with the other. A few seconds later I let out one last moan and I come into her mouth. I collapse on the bed and I can't even move my body.

She pulls her fingers out and she licks up the mess I made. Alyx slowly makes her way up to my face. I smile lazily and pull her in for a kiss making me taste myself on her lips. "That was amazing" I mumble while cuddling into her. "You are so goddamn beautiful" she whispers while holding me tightly to her. "Stop" I murmur into her neck while I blush.

Alyx's POV

This was by far the most intense, sexy thing I've ever witnessed. Seeing Jenn come ondone under me was crazy. I start to cuddle into her again and trace her back again with my fingers. A few moments pass before I feel her moving. She starts to kiss my neck softly and she is slowly making her way on top of me again. Looks like she still has some energy left.

Jenn keeps on licking and biting my neck while I grab her ass again. "Looks like someone is eager for round 2" I smirk making her pull back and look at me. "I was just thinking that I could return the favor" she replies raising her eyebrow suggestively making me realise that I am still very aroused.

She almost rips my sweatpants off and she moves back into my neck, making her way down aswell. Jenn starts to stimulate my breasts just like I did. She also takes her time, making me very unpatient aswell. I start to moan when she finally takes my nipple into her mouth. "F-fuck" I moan, pulling on her hair with my right hand. 

Jenn keeps pleasuring my boobs for a few minutes untill the whole area is red from her attack. She slowly kisses her way down making me lift my hips aswell. When she reaches the hem of my underwear she looks up innocently to make eye contact before she pulls it off. 

My body is now completely exposed to her but I'm not even insecure by the way she's looking at me. "You are so fucking hot" she murmurs to herself but I can hear it, making me blush deeply. "Can you stop eyefucking me and start actually fucking me" I say to her, still extremely aroused. "As you wish baby" she replies with a wink.

She immediately goes for it and starts licking my clit while she enters me with 2 fingers making me moan very loud. "F-fucking h-hell" I get out, still grabbing her hair. Jenn sets up a pretty fast pace and I can barely keep up with her. She adds another finger making my eyes roll back from the pleasure she's giving me. 

"I-I won't l-last long like t-this" I get out, half moaning and half talking. "Then come for me" she answers with a raspy voice that makes me go over the edge. My legs start to shake and my mouth opens but no sound comes out. I am completely exhausted but I still manage to pull Jenn into my body after she's done cleaning the mess I made.

Jenn's POV

That was by far the best sex I've ever had. Not that there were many before Alyx but still. She just makes me feel safe and loved. I can be myself around her, she would never judge me so I don't mind giving myself completely to her. I don't know how our friendship would be after this but I don't want this to be a one time thing. I want all of her.

I cuddle into her while she recovers from her orgasm. We are still very naked and very tangled into eachother but it just feels natural. Like this is my safe place. I want to talk to her about us and what this actually means but for now I just want to enjoy this moment and I think she does too.

Alyx pulls me on top of her so there is no space between us, she wraps her arms around me and I put my face in her neck again. Our legs are tangled into eachother and everything feels amazing.

We don't say anything so I pull back a bit to look at her face. She's already staring at me and we both just shyly smile at eachother. "Goodnight babe" she whispers, I just lean in and kiss her softly on the lips. Then I fall asleep in the arms of the girl I love.

A few hours later I wake up to the sound of someone entering my appartement.