Chapter Forty - Matthew's POV:

Author’s note:

Okay so before you start reading I want to say few things first!

Number one, I’m soooo thankful for all of you who stuck with this story till the end *smiles* I really am grateful to have such loyal readers who kept on reading since the beginning.

Two, I want to thank the few people who supported me when everyone else was trying to bring me down and discourage me from doing what I love to do most, writing stories.

I would like to thank someone specific actually, who had been with me since the start, encouraging me as much as she can. I want to dedicate this entire story to her with love, because she means the world to me in a way no one can imagine.

Buthaina_Y1996 thank you so much for sticking by my side and editing most of the chapters for me. I love you so much and I’m the luckiest woman on earth to have met you.

I want to pass out few thanks to my dad, mom, little sister and best friend.

Every story has to have an ending, and it really upsets me that this story had come to an end because it had lived with me through good and tough times. I’m glad I was able to finish it though because in a way or the other I proved to people who tried to pull me down that I can do. I can do what I love to do most. It’s all about determination and the will to fight for something that makes you happy. And writing makes me very happy.

I started with 0 votes and 0 comments event though I reached chapter twenty or something. I didn’t get affected at all! And you know why? Because deep inside of me I knew that this shit I’m doing is good. I knew that people liked what I was doing, and it’s just that I was yet to be discovered.

I don’t want to lie and say that I didn’t want to give up many time, yes I did. Because even though I was encouraging myself to do this, some people on the other hand were working on the opposite but I couldn’t just let them prove their insane thoughts about me! I was capable and I knew that. I couldn’t just let them walk over me like that.

That’s a lesson for all of you. Don’t get discouraged just because you reached even your final chapter and no one noticed! Don’t! Because if you were that good, how good you are will force them to read your book. It just takes time that’s all.

Many of us started writing for different purposes. And guess what? Your purpose, is going to decided whether you are going to continue or not, whether you are going to give up or keep on going. I started “Jar of memories” for plain fun, I wrote previous books before this to be honest but I wanted to find a way to spend my summer properly. I’m the kind of person that can’t just do nothing and be happy about it. Work makes me happy lol so I had to do something with my life.

Other people who write for other reasons that are rather temporary goals will quit the moment no one reads their stuff.! I’m just saying that the watty awards  shouldn’t be your goal. Don’t forget to have fun because it’s what keeps you going.

I’m sorry this took quite long but I had to make a final speech before I close this chapter.

I love all of you who kept reading and I congratulate you for reaching the end of the race! Cheers buddies!

Cherish every moment in your life and never let other discourage you!

Much love,