Chapter Thirty-Eight - Matthew's POV:

Hope you enjoy this chapter guys :) please vote and comment~ xoxoxox

Chapter Thirty-Eight:

Matthew’s POV:

I was on my way back to the hotel after meeting up with James who was ordered to deliver some news to me. It was official than Ian and the guys were ready along with some amount of the army that the president agreed to with no argument. I was so delighted to feel such support from the greatest force in the country. We would attack soon, and it was a relief to be honest.

I dropped at a flowers shop and bought Chloe a huge bouquet of flowers when my phone rang suddenly.

It was one of the guards.

“Yes?”

“Sir, we have a problem.” He started.

“What do you mean?” I asked while walking down the road with the big bouquet in my hands.

“Sir, the miss went upstairs and isn’t back down yet.”

“What the f*ck are you saying! I asked you to watch her you useless piece of shit!” I barked into the phone clenching both my hands into fists.

I ended the phone call while I ran back to the hotel as fast as I could. I was furious at those stupid guards. Useless! I was better off with her than meeting James. I swear I was going to kill him if anything bad had happened to her.

The guards rushed to my side the minute I arrived at the entrance but I shrugged them off running like a wild cheetah to the seventh floor.

The door was unlocked.

I jerked the door open and jumped inside. I took in the scene in front of me. Chloe’s blooded clothes all over the place, a used condom on the bed,  drops of blood splattered all over the walls, the carpet soaked into ponds of blood.

I stepped forwards my body shaking like hell. I looked past the bed to see a torn bra and panties.

Chloe’s underwear.

All soaked in blood.

I moved my sight to the used condom and felt bile rise up my throat.

I was torn between three stories and I didn’t even know which would be better. She either got murdered immediately, or raped then murdered, or raped and still alive.

I felt anger bolt through my veins the minute my eyes landed on the three guards.

“It’s all your fault!” I roared as I punched all of them separately knocking them all on the floor. Tears rushed down my eyes as I heard Chloe’s sweet laugh in my ear.

I lost my girl.

She was gone and it was my entire fault.

I grabbed one of them by his collar and knocked him on the wall with all my force, suddenly another one grabs me from behind to stop me.

“Sir, please it’s not his fault!” One of them pleaded but I wouldn’t hear it.

I punched the last one one last time before I walked towards Chloe’s thrown clothes. I bent down on my knees grabbing the first thing I saw.

Her flowery dress.

She looked absolutely stunning in it that I could feel my erecti0n in my pants the minute my eyes landed on her the other day. I moved my hands to her underwear and imagined last night when we almost had sex.

Tears from my eyes fell on her clothes that rested in my hands.

It’s was all my fault.

“Sir, are you alright?” One of the guards asked but I didn’t care to respond. I had no purpose to live let alone respond.