LIVE LIKE LEGENDS

"When it rains, it poursThere will be blood in the water

There will be blood in the water."

"Whatever happened tomorrow, you must promise me one thing

"Whatever happened tomorrow, you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are,
not a perfect soldier, but a good man."

- Dr. Abraham Erskine

"Faith falls hard on our shoulders,But legends never die

But legends never die."

____________________

RACHEL HAYWARD was orphaned at a very young age when her parents died in a fire. She was then taken in by her widowed aunt who lived in Brooklyn, New York. It was there a young Rachel first met Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. The rest was history. Those were 'her boys,' as she calls them. She would do anything for them and they would do anything for her. And they were two out of only four people who treated her the same after learning the truth about her families past, and who Rachel Hayward truly is.

BUCKY BARNES wanted two things in life. One, serve in the army for his country. Two, marry Rachel Hayward. That second goal has been a secret ever since Rachel moved into his neighborhood. Chubby cheeks, hair in pigtails and a missing tooth. He was enamored by her. Every waking moment he thought of Rachel and only Rachel. When him and his team were taken in by enemy soldiers, he thought he'd never see her again. That he lost his chance to tell her how he truly felt about her. When fate had it, he got a second chance to be with her, and he wasn't wasting it this time.

STEVE ROGERS feels stuck and doesn't know how to pull himself out. But when an opportunity lands in his lap for him and one of his best friends, he takes it. They both worked extremely well together, like they were meant to become a duo. Dubbed 'Captain America' and 'Lady Liberty,' they fulfilled Steve's only dream in life. However, his straight plan became curved when he met the colonel's daughter, Anna Phillips. Women never gave him any attention, but she did. Though he knew she was hiding something behind those brown eyes . .

ANNA PHILLIPS has a secret. A secret that if she ever told anyone, they'd think she was playing a joke on them. And if she kept on, begging them to believe her, they call the police on her and she'll be sent away to the insane asylum. She was lonely. No one ever could understand and no one ever would. That is until she meets Steve Rogers. He makes her feel things she hasn't felt in . . a long time.

THEY ALL made a vow to save the planet from the virus plaguing it, by the name of HYDRA. Together, they will risk everything to protect the people around them . . even if it ends in tragedy for all four of them.

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote :)

- KleeAlise11