[Dinner Time]

"Dammit. Its been a few hours now and they still haven't co-'

"Young miss, we're here."

"Really? Where is she?!" My eyes brightened at the thought of holding her again.

"She.....she..." Mary started fiddling with her fingers and glanced at her shoes as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"What is it it?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"You see....young miss, Nori is doing fine. In fact! She's having the time of her life! She um.....is playing with the dogs at the back."

"What? What dogs?" I gave Em a questioning stare and he just shrugged in response.

"At the back of the mansion, there is a big flat land with tall wooden fences enclosing the area. Inside it was tons and tons of dogs. And somehow Nori managed to sneak inside..."

"What breed?"

"German Shepherds. Young miss, you shouldn't worry. The dogs are treating her really gently. Like a queen. Let me show you this picture." She pulls out a camera from a bag behind her and shows me what was on the screen.

It was a picture of Nori standing on top of a big german shephered, looking like the leader of the pack. Ah as expected of royal blood. They have the desire to dominate.

"So, should we take Nori back young miss?"

"No. Leave her there. She will eventually get bored. Let her do as she pleases. Bring her back if you sense that she feels bored. Ah. And assign somebody to take care of her. One injury and they are screwed."

Well, its time for dinner! I grabbed Em's hand and pointed at my stomach that was growling. He seemed to get the point. Smiling helplessly he brought me down the long hallways to the dining room.
.
.
.
.
.
[A few days later]

Everything was going well so far. I hadn't seen Mana that often seen that incident in the gym. And whenever I did, she seemed to steer clear of me. Avoiding eye contact, and looking like a bullied bunny even though I didn't even do a single thing. I hate this type of people the most. But besides looking like I bullied her, she didn't really cause many problems so I just ignored her.

Until today, when I was walking down the hallway with Lin I saw Em standing beside the window and Mana holding his hand with both of hers. Swinging it left and right. She stared at him with hearts in her eyes, looking like a affectionate puppy demanding for attention while Em just glanced at her with indifference. The ridiculous thing was that Em didn't seem to care and just let her touch him. That. Fucking. Shit head.

I'm not a heroine. I'm not going to cry at this scene and cause a commotion, gaining the pity of the crowd. I'm a villainess, one with an amazing amount of courage. So I'm going to turn this situation around and face them. Like the strong person I am.

"That fucking shit head Em and slut Mana." Lin commented. Exactly my thoughts Lin.

I walked towards them with big strides, stopping around 2 meters in front of them. When Em saw me, his eyes brightened and he smiled. He shook of Mana's hands and approached me quickly, wanting to cling onto my sleeves as he usually did.

"Stop." I raise my hand and stopped him from getting any closer. He stared at my hand confused.

"Do you know what you did wrong? I'm giving you one chance to redeem himself." My cold gaze landed on him. Dropping the temperture to a freezing point.

"Em. Think carefully. Gal is really angry at you." Lin said as she started shivering a bit.

He scratched his head and tilted it. He slowly answered, "What....did I do wrong?" You wasted your chance Emiend. I could hear Lin's face palm in the background together with her muttering 'complete idiot.'

"Well, I'll tell you what you did wrong Hideaki Emiend. You let another girl touch you even though you have an engagement with me. I'm a very possesive person and I can't tolerate MY fiance letting girls touch him. Do you realize your mistake now?"

"Oh...she used the full name!" Lin screamed in horror.

"..yes. I shouldn't let girls touch me in the future." He replied, looking embarassed.

"One last question then. Are you sorry?"

"Very very sorry. Please forgive me?" His eyes moistened, staring at me.

While you may be cute, you're going to need some punishment. I realize that its not fully his fault but I'm angry, and nothing can change that. I'm just going to scare him for the next few months. A lover needs to be trained properly after all, or else who knows what kind of things would prop up in the future?

"I'm breaking off the engagement. After its broken, you can hang out with as many girls as you like and I wouldn't care the slightest bit." I said coldly without a trace of warmth. His face visibly paled after hearing what I said. Glancing at Mana, she was clearly happy by what I said but covered it up with a fake sad expression.

In fact, he seemed so shocked that he couldn't even speak and began crying. Drop by drop fell from his eyes. It hurts me to see this but this is what I call disciplining.

"Are you serious Gal?!?!" Lin questioned me in disbelief with wide eyes.

"Yes. Now..as for you." I pointed at Mana. I walked towards her. Leaning my face toward her ear. I said, "You disgusting piece of shit. Because you were poor here you got bullied. But you retaliated by gaining all the guys favor. Seeing a big golden thigh, of course you wouldn't back down. So, you tried to seduce him. For a little girl, you have some tricks up your sleeve heh. I'm going to make your life a living hell." She started trembling in fear and her face was as white as a sheet of paper.

I smiled gently. "Don't worry, I'm not going to expel you from school. That would be too easy. I'm going to let you experience something MUCH MORE WORSE THAN THAT."