Chapter 23

Gun shots kept hitting the car, especially at the windows. I think it's safe to assume that the car is bulletproof since the glass is not breaking. "Maya, just focus on driving! Me and Mr. Bodyguard right here will shoot them" I turn andlook at the bodyguard to see him shaking his legs and praying with his hands clapsed together. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! Are you a bodyguard or what. Stop shaking and focus on shooting!!" He looked at me and started crying. WHO WAS THE FUCKER THAT HIRED THIS GUY?!

I pulled out my trusty gun,a black, glock 20 from my garter, and opened the window. I looked at the guy behind us and shot them. BULLSEYE!! I shot one of them in the head. But I need the other one to live so....which part should I shoot. How about his arm? I aimed at his arm and shot at it but he avoided the bullet by a strand of hair. Dammit! I shot again and it finally hit his arm. He lost balance and steered the car to the side of the road, crashing into a tree in the process.

Maya stopped the car and stepped out. I also stepped out of the car but Mr. Bodyguard here was shaking and crying in the car. Did he have a seizure or something? Eh, I'll just leave him. Maya went into the carshed car and dragged out the man that I shot in the arm. She held both of his hands behind his back. She walked towards me with him struggling to get out of her hold. Stop trying dude, she's strong. I MEAN VERY STRONG.

She stopped in front of me and kicked his knees making him kneel right in front of me. Just in time, the crashed car behind Maya exploded. We were already a safe distance away from it, so we did not need to move further away. I looked at his clothes and saw a lot of blood dripping from it. Shit, I'm scared his gonna die from blood loss now. I pulled his mask off and his face was pale. Maya handed me her phone and I dialled fathers number into it. "Toot...toot....to- Hello?" A serious voice came out of the phone. Pfff. He probably thought this was Maya.

"Father, is that you?" I know it's him but I still have to ask just in case.

"Oh, dear what do you want?" His voice turned sweet and mellow immedietly. The powers of having a daughter complex. Nobody in his working place would expect that he uses such a sweet tone on his daughter.

"Send the force here. Somebody tailed us and shot our car. Dont worr-"

"WHAT?! HOW OUTRAGEOUS. DONT WORRY DEAR. PAPA'S COMING!!" Pfff. What the hell?

"Dont worry father, we took care of them already. I just need you to take one of the survivors here. Later at home, I want to interrogate hime personally. His mine okay? Don't let anybody else touch him."

"Oh you're safe. Phew. Sure I'll send a car there immedietely. Interrogate? Why would you need to do that personally. I can just tell somebody else to do that."

"No, I want to do it personally. Now father, if you dont hurry, he is going to die from excessive blood loss. Bye." I hanged up. Ah his face is getting paler. Maya was already pressing a cloth on his wound so he won't actually die immedietly. True to his words, a black suv came by in a matter of minutes and took the guy away. We walked back to the car and saw the wimp listening to the radio and singing songs. *sighs* We went back home without problems after this.
.
.
.
I dragged Mr. Bodyguard here to the living room and saw my parents already waiting there. Father and mother immedietely hugged me. "...can't.....breathe.." They let go of me instantly. "Oops, sorry dear" Mother said. "We are really glad you are safe wothout any injuries dear. Thank god your okay" Aww, mother. Wait, back to the main topic. "Father, who the hell hired this wimp right here?" I dragged Mr. Bodyguard beside me.