Chapter 17

After the phone call, a certain man approached me. My kidnapper of course. He ran up to me, clad in black like the ninja he is. He bowed his head and said, "I am forever grateful to you! You killed the person that held my mother prisoner!" Um.... but it's not like I killed him for you, please go away.

"Excuse me, but I did NOT kill him for you. Do not misunderstand, I killed him for.....another reason and not for you. So can you please get away from me?" He ignored my words and grabbed both of my shoulders. He looked me straight in the eye and said "Where is my mother? Do you know where she is? How is she doing? Is she still alive?"

I slap both of his hands away and take a step back. "Sheesh, its not like I even killed him for you. Let me tell you something, I don't care if your mother is dead or alive, she could be going to hell right now for all I care so stop asking me this stupid ass questions. Go away and man up you little bitch of a human."

He looked stunned. He was standing as still as a statue.
"Then....why did you kill him? Before you killed him you could have asked him where my mother was right? It wasn't that difficult."

"Little bitch, what part don't you understand? I told you I don't care. What do you mean I could have asked him? Its too time consuming. Now shut up and live your life trying to find you mama forever" I'm disgusted by you, stop acting like such a good guy with your blood stained hands, you know you aren't. This guy has killed, kidnap and done many dirty things for Fumio. So why would I want to help him? For all I know, he has done many things like this to kids everywhere. Plus, knowing Fumio, he probably already killed his mother or sold her to a brothel a long time ago so its no use trying to even find her.. I walked away while flipping my hair like a boss. Is this what those people in dramas feel when they walk away from an explosion? Because this feels kinda good.

I dragged a chair that I saw out to the mansions courtyard and sat on it. Now, all the servants had already left and the only person with me is Mary. I look up to the sky, when the hell are you guys going to come!? *sigh*

A few minutes later, I see a fleet of helicopters in the sky. One particular helicopter landed in front of me. The doors opened and I could see my family and friends. All of them ran up to me and gave me a hug. Its a group hug.

"Hey...I'm getting squished to death in here!!" They all backed away and I could clearly see their appearances. My parents both had black bags under their eyes and they looked like they were on the verge of crying. Father had to hold it back though, because he is a big boss. My dear brother was already crying. Mida and Lin were also crying.

But, one appearance broke me. It was Em. Hie eyes were rimmed with red. Was he crying? My dear friend that was always emotionless.....was crying? I don't get it. Em stared at me and enveloped me into a hug. "Hic....hic....do you know how much you worried me? I really missed you.." Shit, my heart is melting. Aww.

"WE ALL MISSED YOU TOO!!" Everyone said in sync. Woah, thats kinda amazing. I smiled sweetly and said, "I missed you guys too!" I stared at Em that was hugging me, he was already taller than me at this age by an inch or more. I tiptoed a bit and leaned my mouth to his ear. I whispered, "I really missed you Em."

His face was flushed and he stopped crying. He kept clinging to me by an arm, I don't mind though. Its cute.

"Okay but onto the main topic guys, do you know how I managed to contact Em and how you are here without being attacked by anybody?"

"No." I assumed Em did not tell them I killed the boss. I snapped my fingers and Mary proceeded to bring back the big black bag. "Gal-chan who is this?" My mother asked while pointing to Mary. "Oh, this is a partner I gained while staying here, now...guys please open the bag."

They opened the bag and to my suprise none of them screamed. Including my brother. He looked a bit shocked but quickly regained his composure. What kind of hell have you been through Onii-sama? My parents remained emotionless, father looked at me and asked "Who killed him and who is he?"

"Oh I killed him and he's the mafia leader. Originally he wanted to kidnap Mida though. See father? The pocket knife did come in use after all." Except for Em, evryone opened their mouths so big that I think plenty of flies could just go in.

"As expected of my daughter!" Father and mother clapped their hands. After discussing some other things and asking me some questions we finally went into the helicopter. Em was still clinging onto me. Mother took a picture of us with her camera. Where did that come from? Magic I guess. Shit! I just remembered something.

"Mother...what was the suprise you had prepared for me?"

She looked at me and sheepishly said "Oh, it was to announce the engagement between you and Emiend over there." What!!!! I gaped my mouth in shock. I'm getting engaged to Em instead of Mida? In the original novel, I was supposed to get engaged to Mida. Uh....well, I'm much better off with the kind Em anyway. And I also like him better, he's cuter in my opinion.

"Ah and father, when am I gonna learn how to shoot?"

"Uh..."

[A year later]

After the kidnapping incident, Em has been clinging onto me a lot and getting more possesive. I like this trait. It's clear to me that he definitely likes me. Dont worry though, I like him too. Another person that missed me was Nori, she kept acting spoiled by rubbing her head on my hand a lot. I guess it must be scary to sleep alone as she always sleeps with me on the bed.

Also, a day after the incident, I immedietely started learning about guns and how to shoot. My favorite gun is definitely the glock 20. Its small and strong at the same time.

Elementary school is starting soon. And when I mean soon, I mean REALLY SOON. Soon as in 2 days. The most excited person going to school is Lin because she's going to be smart in elementry school and plus since she had tutors teaching her about college stuff when she was younger so she's confident she can remain in top 5 until high school. Because unlike me, she had average grades in her last life.

As for me, I am pretty excited to make friends. But for my grades....I'm not really excited because I was always number one in my last life too. But this time, I'm aiming for number one in the national exams!! And, did I say that to enter this school you have to take an entrance exam? Of course everyone has to!!

On thing I like about Wistar Elementary School Institute is that they don't play favorites nor let anybody get into the school by using money. I also heard that the facilities there are amazing. As somebody who always went to an average school, I have high expectations.

Lets start school soon~