chapter 6

The podcast yesterday turned out to be a success. Hundred thousand views since yesterday. Which really is above the usual amount. You usually didn't do any interviews, you never felt as though you had the time and you also were too afraid to fuck up and say something dumb in front of everyone.

After the podcast, you had stayed at Alex and George's place. James had left, and it had just been you and Alex laughing and chatting. You had known this dude for 2 days and you had never felt so connected to anyone in such a short amount of time before. You were very very happy to have such a good friend in London already.

You woke up by a knock on the door. It took a couple of seconds for you to get your head clear, you blinked open your eyes and mumbled, "yeah?"

The door opened up and you saw Ava standing there with a smile on her face. "I saw the podcast. It was hilarious. It was so damn fun. And so damn interesting. I loved it."

"What?"

"It has hit over 100k views since he uploaded it yesterday." 

"Really?"

"Yes, it's really popular. I understand why!"

You giggled, still half-awake, not moving. " It was so fun to do, we three really hit it off. There's literally not a boring second with the two of them."

"Yeah, but you didn't come home directly after that, right?"

"No, I stayed at Alex and George's."

"Did.. Did something happen between you?" Ava kinda mumbled the words out, really making it hard for you to hear.

But you picked up the words and chuckled. "Ava, there's nothing to worry about. Me and Alex are just really good friends, he's an awesome person. I... But you got Charlie tho."

"Yeah, but you kinda noticed how Hannah is desperate for his attention? Since they met two days ago she tryna get his attention."

"Hm, she hasn't told us anything tho, like she usually does."

"Maybe she's embarrased? It's been two days and she already crushes on him or something. She's naive like that. But I don't blame her; Alex is totally gorgeous." Ava smirked as she left the door, not bothering to close the door.

You giggled as you sat up in bed. You were wearing a gray t-shirt and panties and that was it, so you decided to put on some soft shorts and a bra. Then you headed toward the bathroom. The mirror showed something you'd rather not see. You know those marks you get when you've had a good night sleep? Yes.

Plus the hair. The hair. You opened a drawer under the sink and tried to brush out the tangles. 

Why did you have to be like this. Why did you have to look like the young version of Ellie from Up?

You groaned as you brushed through the last tangle, then you put your hair up in a messy bun. You also filled in your eyebrows and put on your eyelashes, adding mascara carefully, but you left your skin natural, hoping to catch some of London's sun today. You also put on a pair of chanel crystal earrings, pretty much just to satisfy and feel good about yourself.

You hopped downstairs, happy to find fresh coffee in a cup all ready for you. "Thank you, Ava!" You mumbled as you grabbed it.

"Wanna meet Alex and James tonight? Ima invite them over, hopefully Hannah will be able to talk more to Alex." 

"Yes, I just, I just hope they won't get tired of me just yet." You accidently muttered. "Sorry, I know; no negativity."

"(y/n)." Ava said with a stern voice, before disappearing up the stairs. You stared down on the street through the open windows. You leaned over the counter with the coffee in your hand, sipping, while glancing down.

Unaware or aware, you whispered, "I just gotta keep myself from getting attached and it'll be aight." Then you started to hum on one of your own songs, turning away from the view of Themsen. Oh, you really had to write more songs. And now you had alot of inspiration. 

You did obviously have a record deal going on, how could they be that dumb? Obviously you had a fucking album coming with big artists on it. But the fact that you touring actually would be happening, was scary. You just wanted to stay in your flat with your besties, and, and Alex. And James. And you wanted a dog. You were getting a dog. You needed one.

"Ava! Let's buy a dog!" You screamed, hoping that she'd hear from upstairs. 

"What?" She yelled back.

"We need a dog!"

"A d-" Ava came down the stairs with a confused look. "What."

You nodded with a smile on your lips. "I miss having a dog. I miss- I have two dogs back home in USA. Or well, my  brother does." 

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know. But what?"

"Can't we get a dog here?"

"It's gon be all alone all day, no."

You frowned as you took another sip of your coffee. "I want a dog. I'm getting a dog sometime."

Ava chuckled but then changed the subject, "I woke Hannah up, she wanted to meet them as well. I got weed for tonight."

"We- London. Alright. Alright Ava." You didn't bother to question her further. Ava probably knew what she was doing.

I'm sorry that i'm a boring author but next chapter will be very interesting ;)

BTW; I WILL WARN EVERYONE IF SOME SEXUAL SHIT IS GOING DOWN, I'LL WARN Y'ALL SO YOU DON'T GET SURPRISED AIGHT