chapter 4

"I need to take a picture with you honestly!" James explained as he picked up his phone. 

You chuckled and positioned yourself next to him, smiling for the camera. Turned out pretty good; you looked nice in it. George and James had pretty much just stepped inside and greeted you all.

"So how come you decided to move to London, out of all places?"

"Are you kidding? London is so beautiful, I've always wanted to move here since I was little." Hannah stated, giving George an excited look. 

You shrugged. "Bruh, this is the best thing ever. We're literally three friends living together in a flat by Themsen, in the middle of fucking London. How could you not take the chance?" 

"Well, I might move back to USA after college, we'll see. We're literally just experiencing things right now, having fun." Hannah added, searching for Alex gaze. He smiled at her. "I mean, it depends on what happens."

"Y'all wanna watch a movie?" You asked. Everyone agreed. "We don't, we don't have any snacks tho. So-"

"Well, there's a shop around the corner, really." Alex interrupted, breaking the eyecontact with Hannah, looking at you. "Come on, we can go get some."

"Sure, we'll be right back, guys." You said as you and Alex left James, George and Hannah in the flat behind you.

The clock was 7 PM and the sun was still shining. "Yo, where's the store?"

"The shop is like 5 minutes away."

"You said around the corner."

"Well, basically." 

You snorted, turning your head left toward him. He was walking on your left side with his hands in his pink hoodie, and he was wearing his pink cap. He looked very very fucking good aight. It didn't take long until you were there, but the way to the store was filled with laughter.

"Okayyy. So we got popcorn, two bags of chips." You said as you tried to carry all the objects in your arms. "What else?"

"Beer. Candy."

"Yo, you gon have to get it tho. I can't move my arms." 

"Aight." Alex replied shortly as he grabbed a bag to get some pick n mix.

You continued holding the snacks in your arms. "We almost missed our flight here. We fucking, we had to be called in the airport you know. Through the speakers. Hannah was trying this outfit in a store and forgot to take off the jeans. The fucking jeans. And we already knew that we were in a hurry, so we kinda half jogged, half walked out of the store."

"What? Fucking christ." Alex let out a genuine chuckle while he picked candy.

"Yesss. The alarm started going off like crazy. Of course it looked suspicious. We literally had to talk to the store manager for like five, ten minutes, vro." You continued.

Alex laughed once again, now louder, as he turned around to walk over to you.

"And then we literally ran-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Alex stumbled right in front of you, just a couple of meters away. He almost fell but managed to balance himself, but he dropped the entire bag of candy.
You started laughing loudly, not managing to keep it in. Alex joined you, he didn't seem embarassed at all.

"Oh my fucking god."

"Bloody hell.." 

"Jesus fucking christ. Yo, you suck." You managed to mumble through the laughter. "What, what now? What do you even do after this. Do you, like what."

"Ima just... get some more." He left the bag on the ground with all the candy mixed all over the floor, still chuckling.

You stumbled after him, trying to not step on the candy. "Yo, you can't just leave it there. We gon have to tell someone. Alex!" You still giggled as you tried to maintain a serious voice. 

"No no no, leave it, they are going to notice it sooner or later."

"Alex!!" 

"Well, you tell them then."

You shook your head, still keeping the snacks close to your body. "Ok, fuck it. You're such a badboy." You said with an ironic voice.

"Big badboy." Alex agreed, leading to you cringing and giggling.

"Hurry up. We need beer as well."

You left the store again, laughing even more on your way home. You stepped inside the flat with Alex behind you.

You put the popcorn in the microwave and Alex put the chips and candy into bowls. You could hear a conversation going on upstairs. Clock was 7:30 PM.

"Yep, she literally kicked him in the balls. I'm not joking."

"Just because he broke up with her?" You questioned Alex story with a serious face. "That's so damn childish, it's-"

"It's not just childish, it's straight up bad. Ok, it's bad. It's weird, it's not normal human behavior."

"It's sad as well."

"It's bad."

"It's sad cause she was so heartbroken she felt the urge to hurt him."

Alex shrugged, opened the microwave and grabbed the bag of popcorn. "True." He said as he started to fill another bowl with the popcorn.

"Ok, let's go let's go." You said as you started walking up the stairs with two bowls.

So basically, you and Alex are really getting along well, but just as friends so far. You two become very close under a short amount of time, just looking at each other as friends. Although you two obviously are attracted to each other. BUT PLOT TWISTS WILL HAPPEN BITCH