Yep, I'm....Gay {13}

Start from the beginning

"Mooooom, I was never uptight." Danny whined.

"Oh yes you were. Up until you loss your virginity to a guy. I guess he loosened you up in more ways than one." Cale smirked.

Danny slugged Cale in the arm, "You dirty little boy! And that's not true!"

"Sorry honey but I'm gonna have to agree with Cale on this one." Mrs. Smith laughed.

"Moooom! Ugh! You guys are just wrong!" Danny said faking a pout and going up stairs.

Mrs. Smith laughed again and walked over to Cale and kissed his cheek.

"As long as your happy, I'm happy." She smiled.

"Thanks, Mom." Cale said and turned to me, "My room?"

"Yea." I nodded. Cale pulled me upstairs and into his room, closing the door behind him.

"I want to ask again, why do you let those guys beat you up?" He said plopping down on his bed patting the spot beside him. I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Because, I don't want anyone else to get hurt." I say to him.

"But that's stupid." He frowns.

"Are you kidding me? You just asked me to be your boyfriend and now you want to call me stupid? I can break up with you right now you know." I tease.

His eyes widen but he still smiles, "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." I say crossing my arms. He puts his arm around me and squeezes me, "I'm sorry! Don't do it!"

"That's what I though." I laughed.

I looked up in his eyes and find myself lost in them for a moment. Cale puts one hand on my cheek, circling his thumb, and leans down and kisses me softly. I've never felt so happy. I never would have thought he'd ever ask me out or even kiss me. I was so happy that my first crush wasn't a big disappointment like I though it'd be. I pull back and sigh.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"You can't tell anyone that we're dating, okay?" I tell him.

"I wasn't completely planning on it. But I want to ask have you found Narnia yet?" He chuckled.

"Ha ha, very funny, Cale." I say rolling my eyes. He smiles and stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just thinking." He replies.

"About what?"

"The fact that this is really happening. I guess I'm just surprised."

"Trust me I was surprised too. But that didn't mean that I wasn't happy."

"I'm happy too. It just...feels weird."

"What kind of weird?"

"Like I never thought this would ever happened kind of weird."

"So you never saw yourself with a guy?"

"No. More like I never tried to anyway."

"Well life is full of surprises, isn't it?"

He chuckled, "Yea, I guess it is. I just can't believe all this time you had a crush on me. And now I know you were jealous of Audrey and not me."

"I was not!" I shout my face turning red. He laughed and put one arm around my waist, "Yes you were. Remember when you snapped because she kissed my cheek at lunch?"

"I was not jealous of her." I state flatly.

"Then why are you blushing?" He asks a sly smile on his face. I'm pretty sure that made me blush even more. He just laughed and hugged me, "Gotcha."