At the school rooftop.

"I said not to follow. Why?" You looked at him.

"Hey..yena...come and sit.. let's talk.." eric grabbed your hands.

"Eric..." You cried at his shoulders.

"I..i cant take this anymore..." Your tears fall.

"I know there's a problem a head...hyunjae...he will do something..i bet....." You cried.

"Hey girl, listen this... I'll protect you no matter what... You are my little princess anyways...." Eric comforted you.

"Huhu...hmm eric..do you still remember the game that we kevin always play when we were kids?" You giggled.

"Ofc...and always...i promise to protect you.."eric put his head on your head..

"From the green monster.." you smiled...

"Eric... You wanna know something..." You smiled and looked at him.

"Huh? What?" Eric looked at you.

"Hmm...nevermind" you laid on his thigh.

"Hey..tell me" he tickled you.

"Hahaha okay2!... Thanks...thats all...thanks for everything...hmm.....do you wanna know why i still cant find a place for younghoon in my heart?..." You said.

"Huh..a thanks..what?" He curioused.

"I will tell you next time okay" you said.

...........

A few days later the practice went smoothly. There's 2 days to go before the festival.

The students are busy preparing their costumes and decorate the school.

"Hey yena..younghoon said he want to meet you a the store. Now..It's important." Chaeyeon said emotionless.

"Huh?..now.." you nodded and without question anything just go to the store.

........

Huh? Where's younghoon?

Someone push you and lock you in the store.

Wtf.

"I'm so sorry yena... someone asked me to do this.." a familiar voice.

"Wonyoung? Why!! Open the door! Hey!! Wonyoung!!!" You screamed.

You search for your phone.

Wonyoung left with a heavy steps.

"Gosh..in the theater! What now.. hoping for people to save me...eric..please..where are you? There's nothing here..all the stuff already been decorated." You smacked your head.

About ten minutes you inside the store. the lock open.

"Hey..." a voice sound familiar..

"Hey! It's that you eric?" You stands.

"HAHA, no.. it's me..your boyfriend.." he shut the door.

"Stfu. What are you doing here?" He approached you.

"Huh?me here? Your friend is kind.hahaha..wonyoung right? Kevin's girlfriend..at first she dont want to.. it's hard to revenge..." he looked at you like he want to eat you.

"Not anymore. And both of us.. we are not in a relationship anymore...i cant believe." You shouted.

He approached you. He holds your head and become near to you.