3 - 'First you need a code name'

It was 5 AM in the morning. Ariana opened her eyes and thought she was dreaming all this time until she saw the other bed in which Camila was still sleeping. She looked through the window. Everything looked sad and in dark colors, the other buildings were ancient and you could film a horror movie here.
Ariana went to the bathroom to take a shower.  After she got out of the shower Camila wasn't in the bed anymore. Ariana was really tired so she didn't paid attention to it.
'Are you coming or what?' Ariana turned around. The window was opened and now, there was sitting a blonde girl. Her hair was long and wavy, her eyes we're deep blue like you could swim in them and she was dressed in black, and she got a bunch of knives attached to the pants. She also had a black denim jacket on which was written 'justice'. "I'm Zara by the way" She said.
"I'm Ari-"
"I know. Everyone is talking about you. Before you could say something, don't talk to Madeline too much, people say she's weird" Said Zara with a gasp."What's your code name and code?' Said smiling
'I dunno'
'Shit you didn't registered?'
'No'
"Get dressed fast. I need to get you registered until 6 AM and now it's.... 5:30.FAST!"
Ariana went in the bathroom again with a bunch of clothes. She dressed with a black oversized hoodie and over knee boots. She put her hair up in a ponytail.
👇🏻

"I'm done

"I'm done. Let's go!" said Ariana
"Thank god you used black! Come on!"
"We go out on the window? You know we have a door right? "
"Just come!" Said Zara rolling her eyes.
As Ariana went out through the window she saw another room in front of her. It looked invisible for a second, but then she entered in it and she saw a lot of people! Everything was so technological and there were so many different people and things!
"Take this" Zara landed Ariana an umbrella.
"For wh-" But in the next moment the question Ariana wanted to ask, have been answered. Ariana looked up and she could see a cloud. In the entry room.
"It rains only when the could is sad, anxious or wants to warn us about our enemy's . It doesn't usually rain.... Last time it rained was 10 years ago. Mrs Clairfayr is really scared and she...*ring* Oh look we are here!" Ariana could see Zara was worried about something.
"You can tell me" said Ariana, as she grabbed Zara's hand before they could walk into the register room.
"I'm sorry I don't know what you really mean" Said Zara serious. "A! We need to register miss Grande. She came late yesterday night, so-"
"You've have decided to register her at... 6:10 AM?" Asked A through her round glasses.
"No, I mean. We, she, I... -"
"What's your code name and code?" Asked A.
"What do you mean by that?" Said Ariana confused.
"Well... Zara's code name is 'Slay-Z' and her code is 2345."
"So we're using made up names?... Never mind... Um maybe... 'Dangerous Woman' and 1993?"
"Welcome to our home!Dangerous Woman, 1993 said a red haired girl."
"Remember what I've told you... " Whispered Zara.
"I'm Madeline aka 'Red Velvet, 1876" Said Madeline smiling
"Hi" Said Ariana shy.
"Mads if you don't mind -"
"Mrs Clairfayr asked me if I could show Ariana The Test Room"
"Sure... Don't talk with her" Whispered Zara.
"Let's go Ariana!" Smiled Mads.
As Ari walked away with Madeline, she saw Zara making signs like 'don't talk with her' or 'be aware' and a lot of others.
"I'm sorry if you heard bad shit about me" said Madeline after a while. Ariana did not know what to say... "It's hard to explain... I've kept switching orphanages until the age of 17,when I've meet Ashley. We were like sisters, but then she got killed in a game along with my... " Said Madeline while she took a deep breath... "B-bo-boyfriend. I haven't dated since an eternity. Since that day I was always so distanced from people in general and stopped telling my feelings to others... With time I got used to it, now I'm a lonely ass wolf" She said smiling. "But anyway... This is The Test Room, here we are training and we test a lot of weapons and got immune to a lot of things"
The room was huge. It was like a box ring, but more warm, bigger and there were a lot of weapons. There was a small TV, in the corner and Madeline turned it on, on the news.
"The 'Soul Survivors' hospital, have burned today. The hole building burned down and all the people in it were found death. After an hour  the police reported that the hospital, made tests on alive humans. The police is still searching for the bodys or possible survivors"
"Jesus!" Said Madeline. "I should be reporting this to Mrs Clairfayr..."
"And you won't?" Asked Ariana.
"No, I won't" Smiled Madeline. "They will see the news anyway... "
"Do you know who did this?"
"Why would you ask such a thing?"
"Dunno"
"Are you going to believe the rumours about me like the others?" Asked Mads.
"I...um..." Said Ariana uncomfortable.
Madeline took a very deep breath. And looked in the room searching for something.
"This is a 'lovo', people used it in wars. It can tell you if the person tells the truth or not. There are only 5 all around the world. 2 of them are in the museums in Austria and French. One of them belongs to the creator, in the grave. One it's in my hand, and about the other.. Mhmm well it have been lost since centuries and none ever knows where is"
"Such a deep story" Smiled Ariana
Madeline started to laugh.
"I want you to took this. None knows this is here. Only me and you. Please"
Ariana took the necklace. It was very elegant. It got an interesting sign like an 'æ', along with an 'y' and 'z'. It was beautiful and small.
"Thank you" Smiled Ariana
"Oh look it's 8,already let's go"

Hey I'm sorry if this chapter was boring. 🌚
Don't forget to give me a star/like/comment and follow me  :)
Have an amazing night/day!
And see you Friday!