Ill be strong for you

Imma put a warning on this one cause I'm pretty sure it needs one so

Warning
Mentions of self-harm, depression, and kiribaku in case you don't like the ship

"Katsuki..."

Bakugo glanced up from his schoolwork to his room where a visibly distressed Kirishima was standing, tears streaming down his eyes.

"eji? What's wro- oh my god!" Bakugo stood up and walked to the male looking over him to see if he was hurt everywhere and noticed blood stains soaking through the male's sleeves. Without wasting a second, Bakugo pulled him into his dorm room and shut the door before getting a first aid kit he kept in his closet.

Kirishima just sat on his bed staring down at his sleeves and crying. Every sob he let out shook his body, and it hurt Bakugo to see him in such a state. The cheery Redhead who was always motivating everyone with a bright smile was now sitting on his bed broken. The unbreakable has broken.

Once he found his first aid kit, Bakugo quickly walked over to Kirishima and gently grabbed his arm scanning over the multiple lines surrounded in dry and fresh blood. Kirishima's crying has quieted now to a few tears falling down his cheeks and soft sniffling.

"what happened?" Bakugo softly asked him as he softly started cleaning the blood off the cuts.

Kirishima was silent for a small moment. There was a lump on his throat that kept him from talking without the fear of his voice cracking or him crying again. But he had to talk, he had to tell someone his he felt or he might do something he would regret. But you can't regret something if you're dead.

"I-its.." Eijirou tried to speak to Katsuki, but it was hard since he was also fighting back more tears.

"it's getting so hard" Kirishima choked out and balled up his fists glaring at the bandage that covered one of his arms.

Bakugo gently rubbed Eijirou's palm with his thumb letting him know that he could take his time and speak when he was ready. The teen softly nodded unable to look him in the eye, and Bakugo cautiously started working on his other arm.

"it's just- i- I don't know how to explain it, it's like I'm starting to feel the same emptiness I felt last year..." Kirishima cried mentally hitting himself for sounding so weak "im...I'm not strong anymore" the sentence came out as such a soft whisper, Katsuki wasn't sure if Kirishima actually said that, or if he was hearing things, but he still pulled him into a tight hug to comfort him and hide the tears that stung his eyes.

"The days are a blur. I never want to get out of bed anymore, and I can't seem to find excitement in training anymore!" Kirishima was starting to get worked up again as he started shouting everything and holding onto Bakugo as if his life depended on it, and his crying started to worsen.

"and i- I can't even dye my own hair without breaking down, I can't handle it! It gets harder and harder every day, I just- I really- I want to di-" "Ei stop it"

Kirishima took in a deep breath as he got cut off by the blonde. There was a long silence as the two listened to each other's breathing and heartbeats for a few seconds. Then Bakugo finally spoke up

"you're not alone unlike before" The taller male spoke slowly and quietly. "I'm sorry I haven't noticed before" he looked at the other's hair seeing how the red slowly faded to black.

"You are my best friend and the only person I truly care about. And you better believe that I'll be right here with you, to work and do everything I can to help you feel like how I do when I see that annoyingly beautiful smile of Yours" Katsuki forced a smile as he softly laughed at the thought of Kirishima smiling.

Kirishima softly smiled as he listened to Bakugo softly speak to him, he knew that we wasn't going to get better in one night. It could take days, weeks, months for him to get better, but he was glad to hear that someone was going to be there to support him.

"I'll be strong for you, for how ever long it takes..." Bakugo gently stepped back to look at Kirishima's face and wipe away a few tears "I love you, Eijirou"

Kirishima smiled and placed a hand over Katsuki's keeping it on his cheek to keep the feeling with him for as long as he can slowly closing his eyes "thanks...I love you too"