Twenty-two

LEAH POV
Beep beep! I groaned and opened my eyes. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm as I sat up in my bed. I looked to my left and saw Mum still fast asleep in her bed. Then I smiled as I remembered that it was time to go and meet the director for Noah's movie! I got out of bed and ate some cereal.
Ding!
I grabbed my phone and read the text. It was from Bryce.

BRYCE
[Hey good luck
today!!
Sorry I can't come and
support you :(]
{It's okay Bryce :)
And thanks btw!!}

I put down my phone and put my now empty bowl into the sink. I took a quick shower and then put on my outfit. Today I decided to wear something nice but not too nice, a simple t-shirt which was yellow with white stripes and had Honey written on it and blackoveralls. I quickly checked the time as I brushed my hair. 6:01am. I needed to meet Noah and Blake downstrairs in 9 minutes. I quickly put my hair up into a ponytail with a yellow matching scrunchie and wrote a quick note to Mum telling her I was at the set. Then I put my yellow sneakers on as I opened the door and headed towards the elevator.

(Sorry these shoes are pretty dirty but yes I own these lmao 😆)

(This is the 'Honey' shirt and once again yes I own this😜)

(This is what the shirt looks like with the black overalls :) And again all mine 😂)

(And this is the scrunchie BUT I do not own this :/ For some odd reason I don't have a yellow scrunchie :( Anyways back to the story)

When I arrived at the lobby I saw Noah sitting down on a chair near the front desk. When Noah saw me he smiled, grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the car.
"How do you feel Leah?" I looked at him with a nervous yet excited smile.
"Definitely really nervous but, really excited. I've always wanted to become an actor but, I just thought I wouldn't be able to get anywhere since my acting skills were horrible." I replied.
"Well, I'm sure that you'll do well, love." Noah replied while holding my hand in a tight, loving way.

When we finally arrived on set we headed towards the director who was going to watch me try and act the first scene.
"Mr Duke?" Blake said as he tapped the director on the shoulder.
"Ah hello Blake and Noah! Oh you must be Brooklyn?" My smile disappeared. Why'd he think my name was Brooklyn? Noah looks at him in suprise too.
"Um Mr Duke this is Leah. Remember I told you that she was willing to play my co-star?" Suddenly Mr Duke looks at Blake confused but, then sighed.
"I'm assuming you didn't tell them?" Mr Duke said sadly. Blake sighed,
"I couldn't bare to tell them.." Noah and I looked between them more confused than we were before. Suddenly I hear a voice I thought I'd never hear again.

Noah POV
"Why hello Noah and Leah! Betcha thought you saw the last of me huh? Well guess what, here I am!" Leah and I turn around horrified. No no no! WHY IS SHE HERE?!
"Hi Mr Duke, I assume you know my father. I am SO happy you chose ME to be Noah's co-star!" I looked at Blake, hoping he would tell Brooklyn that Leah's my only co-star but, instead he says nothing and just stood there.
"Ah yes.." Mr Duke said while shaking her hand.
"But, isn't this unfair?" I asked Mr Duke.
"How come she gets to be my co-star just cause she has connections?" I was furious but I held back. Blake sighs and pulls me aside.
"Stop it Noah. I'm sorry but we have to." I frowned.
"Why?! Why would let HER. Out of all the people in the world, play my love interest?!" Blake took a deep breath.
"We had to because it turns out that the budget for the movie isn't quite enough and Brooklyn's parents' decided to help cover the costs in exchange for her to have a role in the movie.." Blake  puts his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. 
"Well I won't be in the movie unless Leah is my co-star" I say while firmly holding Leah's hand. Mr Duke sighs.
"Okay let's do this fairly. I'll let the two girls audition, and whoever performs better will get the role. But whoever doesn't can play the second main lead." I smiled.
"Um excuse me?! My parents are paying a lot of money for this darn movie! So I have to have the main role!!" Brooklyn whines and screams.
Leah suddenly comes forward.
"But, Brooklyn if you were actually as good at acting as you say you are, you wouldn't need your parents money. Right now it seems like you think that I'll do better than you." I held back a giggle. That's my girl. Brooklyn's face turns red.
"W-well fine then! We'll audition for the role!" Brooklyn says with her arms crossed pretending not to care. Leah holds out her hand.
"May the best actress win." Brooklyn snorts and starts walking away.
"Um you mean me. Toodles!"

Okay I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long but here ya go! Also thanks so much for 100 views! We're also #16 (out of 48 stories) in the hashtag DuskTillDawn! 😍 (#68 out of 108 stories with the hashtag Noahjupe!) Love ya'll I'll be writing the next chapter soon💖