Eighteen

As we walked out of the airport I spotted Noah leaning against a black car. My face instantly lit up and I ran towards him.
"Noah!!" I jumped into his arms and smiled. How much I've missed his warmth.
"Why hello there Princess." His voice sounded like pure heaven to my ears. After probably forever my Mum coughed and we finally let go of each other with blushing tomato red faces.
"Come on let's go to the hotel and get you settled in." Noah opened the door for my Mum and me. Mum sat at the front and Noah and I sat at the back.

After around a half an hour drive we arrive at the hotel. After I came out of the car I stood there stunned. The hotel was so beautiful and it was MASSIVE! It looked so fancy! My jaw dropped. Suddenly I hear Noah giggle behind my back. I looked at him frowning.
"Sorry, I just can't. Your face was hilarious!" He said still laughing. I huffed and went towards the hood to grab my bags. He tried to come say sorry but I ignored him and followed Mum who already was heading inside.
"Oh god! This place is so big!" My Mum said in amazement as she looked the inside of the hotel.
"This is the best hotel in Pennsylvania!" Noah exclaimed.
Suddenly a tall man in a black suit stood in front of Mum, Noah and me.
"Hello Mister Jupe this must be the 'friend' you were talking about?" The tall man said as he looked at me. Noah took a step forward and smiled at the man.
"Yes, this is Leah and her Mum." The man shook my hand as well as Mum's hand.
"I'm Blake Hornen and I'm Noah's manager. I'm sorry that I couldn't meet you at airport but, I heard you were going to step up for the part of Francesca is that true?" I nodded.
"Well then let's get you guys upstairs so you can unpack your things!" He led us towards an elevator and we went in.

When I finally finished unpacking I heard a knock on my room door. Mum had already left to go sightseeing and so I aussumed it was Noah coming to pick up so we could go have a late lunch but when I opened the door there stood someone or something that made my stomache twisted and turned.

Sorry this is so short :/ But I promise you it'll get better in the next chapter!! Also what do you think was at her door?!?! xx
-Faye