Twenty

LEAH POV
*Ding* I hesitantly grabbed my phone out of my pocket. When I read the name that popped up I sighed but I didn't smile. It was Bryce. I wasn't as mad at him as I was at Brooklyn but I still haven't forgiven him yet.
BRYCE
{I am so sorry Leah..}
{You don't need to feel
bad for me but, can we at
least be friends?}

I don't know what to say.. Should I let him? I mean he was really fun and a great friend to me..
BRYCE
{I am so sorry Leah..}
{You don't need to feel
bad for me but, can we at
least be friends?}
                                       [fine we're all good.]
{really?!
Thanks Leah!}
                                                   [Can I ask you
                                              something Bryce?]
{yeah sure.}
                                         [do you think Noah
                                           would be ashamed
                                       to be seen with me?]
{WHAT?! I
don't think
he would
EVER be ashamed
to be seen with you.
Did he do
something?}
                                         [Aw thanks Bryce..
                                      Well he keeps acting
                                          suspiciously and
                                      every since I arrived
                                       he's been checking
                                           if there's any
                                    'paparazzi' around.]
{What?! That
doesn't sound
like Noah at all!
Also arrived
where??}
                                     [I'm in Pennsylvania
                                        because Noah's
                                    co-star couldn't film
                                      so he asked me to
                                  audition for the part
                                but I think he's having
                             second thoughts about it
                               and our relationship..]
                                   [I guess Brooklyn
                                            was right..]
{BROOKLYN?!
WHY IS SHE
HERE?!}
                                   [She's not here but
                               she texted me saying
                              that Noah doesn't love
                          me, he'd be embarrassed
                           to be seen with me etc.]
{HOW DARE
SHE?! Oh god.
Also do you need
me to come over
sometime? So you
can vent to me in
person?}
                                       [Hold on you're
                                    in Pennsylvania?!]
                              [Are you stalking me?]
{Haha nope!
I'm here cause
I'm also filming
a movie here!}
                                [Haha gtg eat Lunch. I'll      
                                   send you the address
                         later so I can vent to you :)]
{Okay bye!}

As I put my phone back down I smiled. Finally. A real friend who'll be there for me.
"We're here!" Blake says as we pull up into John's parking lot. It was a really cute and retro looking diner. It looked kinda like Pop's from Riverdale. As we walked in a little bell dinged. The place was slightly busy and we decided to go sit near the back next to the window.
"Aren't you afraid someone's going to see us though Noah?" I asked sharply remembering the way he acted back at the hotel. Noah had a look of hurt all over his face. I felt bad but, I honestly just wanted him to tell me why he was acting the way he was. Blake looked at us in suprise but decided to ignore it.
"So guys! What do you want huh? I'll go order and it's all on me!" He says enthusiasticly. I look at the menu avoiding Noah's sad eyes.
"I'll have a chocolate milkshake and some chips please."I replied.
"I'll have the same, thanks Blake." Noah says not taking his sad eyes off me. Blake takes the hint that we needed to talk and goes up to the counter to order.
"What's wrong Leah?" I looked at him blankly.
"I don't know what you mean." I replied hoping that he would realise how hurt I felt.
"Leah please. I know your mad at me.." I look up at him tears were already in my eyes now.
"YOU KNOW WHY. Brooklyn already told me this would happen!" Tears were streaming down my face as Noah sat there despratelly trying to make me feel better.
"What did she tell you?"
"She told me that you wouldn't want to be seen with me, an ugly poor nobody." Noah had already sat next to me at this point. He was hugging me tightly.
"Leah.. I would NEVER be embarassed to be seen with you.." He replied tears also filling hi eyes.
"I'm so sorry okay? I only did what I did cause I didn't want her to hurt you." I looked up slightly suprised.
"Wait what?" He looked at me as confused as I was.
"Didn't you know that Brooklyn was here?" My jaw dropped in horror.
"WHAT?!" I everyone in the diner looked at us weirdly but, went back to eating after a long akward silence.
"But, don't worry I already told the director that you and only you would be my co-star." I cried even harder and hugged Noah tighter.
"Hey guys I got your food here!" We both looked up to find Blake holding our food with a big grin and a silly face. We bursted out into laughter.

Hope you guys kinda liked that lol. Anyways are you guys happy with Bryce being back in the picture?? -Faye