"Just the beginning"

Barry calls Caitlin at 4 o'clock in the morning. "Cait meet me at my house please", said Barry on the phone. Caitlin hangs up. "What is wrong with this boy", said Caitlin. Caitlin sneaks out of the house. Caitlin arrives at Barry's house. "Hey Cait don't get mad but-", said Barry. "Hey Caitlin, it's me Cisco", said Cisco. Caitlin rolls her eyes. "Cisco oh my god hello why are you here", Caitlin said in an angry voice. "Come on Caitlin we were all besties and you became some little bad girl and abandoned us", said Cisco. Caitlin looked down. "So What do you want", said Caitlin. "Me and Barry want to train in star labs and see how this power thing works out", said Caitlin. "What does that have anything to do with me you guys know Dr.wells he's fine with it", said Caitlin. "Because this might be the best for you I think you'll make a good hero, plus your pretty close to a scientist", said Barry with his hand on Caitlin's shoulder. "Fine, your pretty persuasive", said Caitlin. Barry and Cisco smiled. So did Caitlin. "Now that I'm here I might as well just stay here for a while", said Caitlin. Barry scratches his head. "Your mom and dad aren't home right", Cisco asked. "No there not but I don't think you guys can stay for a little bit", said Barry. Until Caitlin pulled the puppy dog eyes on Barry. Barry was so caught up in her eyes it's like she was mine controlling him. "You know what you guys can stay", said Barry. Caitlin looks at Cisco and high fives him. Barry, Caitlin and Cisco sit on the couch. "Wanna watch spongebob", said Cisco. "I don't mind", said Caitlin. 5 hours has passed and everyone is asleep on the couch. Barry's phone rings from a call from Iris. When Barry wakes up he sees Caitlin laying in his arms so he doesn't move. He just smiles at her. "Crap it's 7, no we are gonna be late to school", said Barry. "My dad will kill me but les go to star labs Harry gots this", said Caitlin. "Harry", said Caitlin. "Caitlin, Barry and Cisco you guys should get ready for school unless your going like that", said Harry. "Well we don't have time, so barry me and Cisco want to train become hero's with these powers", said Caitlin. "Well ok I'll give you guys a tour of the building", said Harry. "We practically grew up in this building we don't need to know", said Cisco. "I'm talking about the secret room", said Harry. Caitlin gets lost in scared while the others are in the secret room with Harry. "Where's Cait", Barry asked. Caitlin touches the wall and her eyes turn blue. "Shush someone is coming", said Harry. Barry and Cisco hide in the corner. Caitlin's hands drop ice fog. She steps by the secret room. Harry pulls up his gun. Caitlin opens the door. Harry didn't realize it was Caitlin he just saw blue eyes and ice. He shoots her. "Caitlin", Barry yells. "Snow oh my god I'm sorry I didn't realize it was you", said Harry. "It's fine my head just hurts now", said Caitlin. Harry helps her up. "Why were you turning into killer frost", Cisco and Barry asked. "Because she was scared, it was like self defense", said Harry. "Yeah pretty much", said Caitlin. Barry hugged her. Barry puts his hand on the right side of Caitlin's face. "You won't turn evil, you won't hurt anyone", said Barry. Harry raises his eyebrows. Cisco was amazed by their chemistry. "Thanks Barry", said Caitlin. Barry's phone rings again. "It's iris again", said Barry. "I'm not gonna answer", said barry. Caitlin smiled. "Cait you know that whole project in drama, will you be my partner", said Barry. Caitlin coughs. "I'm sorry I already have a partner it's Eddie", said Caitlin. "Oh, well that's ok", said Caitlin. "I'll see you later, my dad is gonna be furious with me", said Caitlin. Barry and Harry plus Cisco says "bye". "Caitlin where were you because I was worried", Thomas asked. "I'm fine I was at Star labs", said Caitlin. "Well next time let me know", said Thomas. "Of course", said Caitlin. "Are you sure you weren't with molly", said Thomas. "Not molly", said Caitlin. "Oh I see Barry", Thomas said as he smiled. "Yeah barry and Cisco plus Harry", said Caitlin. "It's just the begging of our team", said Caitlin.

Young loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara