.: Chapter 19 :.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of its characters, sadly. It all belongs to Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

After school, Tadokoro brought Soma and I to a board with many flyers pinned up. The flyers were advertising research societies. Tadokoro told us that research societies, or RS for short, were like normal high school after-school clubs. They practice, create and perfect dishes for different kinds of dishes and food and even get to compete in contest outside the institute. Tadokoro is a part of the local cuisine research society. Soma said to us that he wanted a new bowl recipe.

"Sai-chan, Tadokoro, let's go!"

"O-Oh okay."

The three of us arrived to where the bowl RS was. Everything was a mess. Books were scattered all over the floor and the lights were off with the only light source being a windows. There was someone slumped on a chair in the middle of the room. His eyes were directed at the floor. I search the wall for a light switch and turned it on. The person on the chair looked up with an unfocused and frightened expression and said "Sorry man. I'd go away if I was you. You see... the Bowl RS is doomed."

We learnt that the depressed man was called Konishi-senpai and bowl society was going to close down because of Nakiri. He challenged one of Nakiri's assistants to a shokugeki and everyone left. What a bunch of losers. I looked around the room and in the many recipe books they had. The RS had many interesting recipes. I don't understand why this place has to close down.

Soma had just asked who they were up against in the Shokugeki. At that moment a bunch of men dressed in white walked into the room. They were followed by a girl with short blonde hair, green eyes and tanned skin. Her uniform was worn in a way so that her cleavage and stomach was shown. Her skirt reached her upper thigh and a knife sheath was on her right leg.

"Like we expected miss," one of the men in white said, "it will be easier to tear it down than to refurbish it."

"Cool, we'll do that then." the girl replied.

She was here for inspections of the room to turn into her personal kitchen since 'everyone knows how the Shokugeki will end'. She then violently kabedoned Konishi-senpai.

"Did you finally found the confidence to beat me?"

Konishi-senpai managed to stutter out a 'no'.

"You're such a coward, no wonder everyone ran out on you."

Konishi-senpai visibly got annoyed and said "Stupid 'Nikumi'." under his breath. Then all of a sudden, WOOSH! Konishi-senpai's pompadour got sliced in half.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Don't call me 'Nikumi' or else I'll butcher you next." she muttered threateningly.

Tadokoro explained that her name was Ikumi Mito, nicknamed 'The Meat Master'. Basically she gets good grades, especially in meat, and a lacky of Nakiri. She kept insulting bowls and how they aren't real food.

"Only bad chefs brag about expensive high quality ingredients ya know?" I asked with a smirk.

She looks over at me and replicated my smirk.

"You must be a second rate chef just like wimp then?" She challenged back.

I step forward until I am right in front of her. I poke her shoulder and she stumbles a little. Just a little. Ikumi then widened her eyes and her smirk disappeared. Her eyes returned to their usual size.

"Oh, you're that transfer student. Just so you know, everyone may be afraid of you but you are nothing but someone who just got lucky."

"Why does everyone say I'm scary? I have literally hurt no one."

"Except that time you beat up some guy back in our first year in middle school when he said yo-"

"Shut it, no one needs to know."

"Oh, both Yukihiras are here." Nikumi said licking her lips.

"For the record, this 'luck' you say I have will crush you to the ground."

"You must be really cocky to think you can just butt into other people's Shokugeki and win, especially against me."

"I won't just win against you. I will completely destroy you."

"Oi why do you get all the fun? I wanna compete." said Soma, popping out of nowhere.

"I did all the talking for this Shokugeki so I get to cook in it."

Soma and I continued to bicker like that. On the other hand, everyone else in the room stood there quietly watching us. They all looked confused and very done with everything.

"There is only one way to settle this."

"I completely agree."

We both get into position and prepare ourselves. I look straight into Soma's eyes as he did the same.

"Paper, Scissors, rock!"

'I will prevail against Soma and defeat this 'meat master''

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

A/N:

Uhhhh... Hi? *Insert awkward smile here*

Thanks for your patients and I hope you can continue to do so!

I am currently figuring out what days I can write the most on and what days I will be able to publish another chapter. So please bare with me while I try and get my life back together.

Please comment, vote and share any suggestions you may have!

(Word count: 784)     (1st April 2019)

- Vina