Part 2

I would like to say hank you for letting me use your OC Eclipsa to:

P.S. the pic is the new movie poster ^3^

Anyway, part 2

Peter's classmates were captivated by some of the projects Peter had scattered around his lab, things like; robotic pets for people with allergies, a watch-based AI for people with disabilities, a new arm for Bucky and a few flasks of web fluid prototypes.

Wait, those weren't supposed to be out, ah well maybe he could convince them he just worked with Spiderman.

Some of the students had noticed that half the room seemed to be locked and hidden away from sight, causing them to wonder what was there that was so secret, even Tony Stark had everything out in plain sight.

"Hey Shuri, do you think you can get my web fluid from the bench, it's still unstable and I don't want anything happening to it?"

"Sure thing Pete."

Shuri made a beeline for the fluid and just as she reached the bench a han reached out and snagged one of the flasks.

"Ok, Parker! What's this stuff!?"

Peter looked over to see his precious work being tossed into the air by non other than Flash.

"Please don't shake it LiKe tHaT!"

Peter's voice cracked and his spider-sense went off as all the eyes in the room followed the small flask flew up into the air and back down towards Flash's hands, they watched as Flash fumbled before dropping the flask of milky-white web fluid on the floor where it smashed.

By the time the commotion calmed down Flash was trapped under a net of web while the rest of the class slowly started pulling away from the walls where they had pressed themselves. Lauren, Tony and Karen where laughing at the disaster while Ned and MJ stood silently in the back, both silent for different reasons. Shuri stared at her science buddy before bursting out laughing.

"I am shooketh!"

She squealed, her accent making it only more hilarious. Peter just shook his head slowly before heading through a hidden door near the back of the lab.

"Get back here Parker! You can't leave me like this!"

Flash yelled in the direction that the young nerd had disappeared off to.

"As much as I would love to leave you, I don't think I would be able to stand seeing something this horrible every day."

Flash would've jumped if it weren't for the webs as Peter's calm voice came from the opposite direction to expected. Peter simply held up a spray bottle and sprayed the bully's web-covered form with a cool orange mixture.

The class watched in awe as the previously steel-hard webs began to dissolve and fall off Flash, leaving the now humiliated kid to slink quickly back over to the rest of the class.

"Karen, can you clean this up? I think we're just gonna move onto the questions now."

At the mention of questions half of the classes hands flew into the air.

Most of the questions were about what it was he actually did, others were about what just happened but Peter stalled when someone asked what was in the obscured case on the wall.

His friends knew that it was his spidey-suit but being the extremely supportive peers they were they decided to leave him to fend for himself, even Karen had deserted him.