Heeeeeeyyyyyy Guuuuuyyyyys...

Hehe, soooooooo I'm sorry for not updating this in FOREVER but I'm working on an original story I'm hoping to have the first chapter up soon.

It's called "Welcome To Corval High" and it's in screenplay/playscript.

Blurb:

Summer break is over, it's back to school, back to sitting behind desks as the teachers drone on, back to studying late into the night for tests, back to trying not to be the meat getting targeted by every kid in the school; well, that is for most students.

Twenty-four students get hand picked each year to attend Corval High: the most elite, secretive and off curriculum high school out there.

This year's class is filled with surprises and discoveries as the students learn new things about themselves and their classmates throughout one of the most out of the ordinary years  they've  experienced yet.

So, welcome to Corval High, where you'll meet to most interesting people.

Just a warning: no one's who they come off as, secrets are everywhere, and there's no telling what will happen.

So there you have it ladies and gents, my original book I'm working on.

I have a wonderful friend (let's call them J) who's drawing the main characters for me, so thank you to you J.

I am working on this book when I have time 'cause who cares about getting a good grade amIright? 

Finally, love you 3000 my mood noodles, thank you for sticking with me. <3