Chapter 2

I've been in chorus for 10 years now. singing is my escape from this tragic, disappointing world. I don't want to brag but, I'm quite a good singer and everyone else seems to think so too. Now realizing that Mason probably isn't my best friend anymore, I would say that Ms. Holder is probably my closest companion.

  She's about 28 years old and still single. But the thing is she's so beautiful, she even told me she's not had a boyfriend since 2nd grade.But that doesn't even matter because she's so perfect and joyous she doesn't need a man in her life.

     I dream of her singing voice being mine one day. she always says that I'm better than her but I can promise thats not true.

     ROOM 213  Ms. Holder, chorus was spelled out across the door. I feel relief when I say it out loud.

    I walk in and see Ms. Holder singing with the freshman probably scaring them half to death. Mainly because of her extremely enthusiastic attitude towards warming up exercises. she glanced at me and immediately had the biggest grin. No one will ever understand how that made my day. "Alright ladies and gentle, may I introduce you to my star student, Terryn Milford!"  You could tell she was excited. I really didn't have much to say so I just kinda waved. I walk calmly in front of the class behind the podium. Helping Ms. Holder with the freshman will be easy. "okay," I sigh."let's get started." the door opens. "Sorry I'm late!"

It was Jackson.