Prolouge

He approached the building, huddling into  his cloak as the winds raged around him. His steps were weary, dreading what was to come. The gates loomed above him and shadows of guards lurked at the tops of towers, ready to attack if the mysterious stranger proved deadly.

   He stumbled up, gasping for breath and looking pleadingly at the stoic faces above him. They were curious, intrigued. Slowly, one of the guards came down to see who the stranger was. He warily approached, looking at the bedraggled man before him.

  "Help." The man hoarsely whispered. With an unsteady breath he collapsed.

   The guards began to approach the man when something happened. Something that would be remembered for years.

    The man's body was lifted up by an unseen force. It was quiet for a moment, giving a hint of peace. Hiding what was to come. But the silence was gone as soon as it settled. A wind began to sweep through the air. It took up everything in its path and made a circle around the body. The guards backed away with fear in their eyes.

    One by one fire,water,earth, and air had each made a point of power at opposite sides of the circle. The earth grew plants at the north of the circle, fire burned at the east, air swirled in the south, and water flowed in the west. Slowly, it calmed down and eventually all motion had ceased around the man. There was no remainder of what had happened but for a single note. A note that would be remembered for years:

First from the north will come the Earth.
Smart, harsh, but not without mirth.
Next from the East fire arrives,
An impulsive leader and shielded from lies.
Than from the South air will emerge,
Confident, smart, and ready to learn.
Lastly Water shall come from the West,
Empathetic, social, and at their best.
Heed this message with care and pride
It won't be long before threats arise.
Not all is fair in love and war,
Soon this lands rule will be more.

_______

    Ok.... This is another attempt at writing a story! Last time I didn't get votes so I got nervous about continuing...

    Anyways, I hope you guys like this story! Please don't forget to comment! I will probably use your ideas!

-Maya❤️