Chapter 34

Why is he so worried for me... a school is my domain. Sure, meeting new people is a bit nerve racking -But I'm more worried for him... I sweat drop.

The man with glasses that I now know as Bluer raises an eyebrow, "That's some impressive deduction skills. If you ever find yourself troubled in the Red dormitory, feel free to request a dormitory change. We will welcome you."

"Its no wonder you were placed in classes that are years ahead of your age..." Violet mutters as he stares at me with a deadpan... wait... actually, I think that is his resting face.

Redmond pouts and pulls me behind him. "Now, don't go trying to steal my people!"

Kyle grabs my attention by tapping me softly and guides me to the dressing room while the P4 chatter.

I slip on the human clothes and look at the mirror strangely, This is my first time seeing myself in a full view mirror in a long while... I think they got my size wrong...
"Rei, are you done yet?" Kyle calls out from the other side of the dressing room.

"Yah! But..." I pull the curtain open, "-they got my size wrong."

Kyle turns away quickly, pinching his nose.

I observe Kyle closely, he avoids eye contact awkwardly as I nod to myself. The fit is very different... my uniform is definitely the wrong size...

"Oh! Those uniforms look splendid! But Rei... your tie is quite loose... and a button is undone... not to mention you should do something with your hair..." Redmond starts to fuss. Kyle and I sweat drop. "Oh, actually since I have long hair too... Not as long as yours, but its still long! So I keep hair ties on me!" Redmond pulls a red hair tie out of nowhere and pulls my hair into a low pony tail. "There! Although your uniform is too big... Unfortunately we don't keep spares..."

(This was the best I could do, It took a while but this is to help you envision what Rei looks like now

(This was the best I could do, It took a while but this is to help you envision what Rei looks like now. His hair my look short in the pic but it dangles a bit before going over his shoulder, it's still a little past knee length)
I wave him off, "Its alright, I don't like my clothing to be tight anyway!" I smile and my classical sparkly aura surrounds me.

He sighs and agrees, patting my head. "Very well, the red dormitory is in the Eastern part of the building and the green dormitory is in the southern part."

"We hope you enjoy it here at Weston." Violet says as he and the rest of the P4 depart.

I feel a hand on my head and I look to my left to see Kyle rubbing my head as he frowns at the top.... Why is Kyle grumpy suddenly?

"Kyle?"

"Hm?"

"We should head to our dorms..."

".... Yah."

_______Time Skip_______

"Are you sure you will be okay?"

I roll my eyes at Kyle, the corner of my lips turning up. "For the hundredth time, I'll be alright~"