……………………………………………..

When he got to his room, he knocked many times but Harry didn’t open so Niall just entered the room.

'When you feel so tired but you can't sleep, when you get what you want but not what you need, .. When you love someone but it goes to waste' Fix you for Coldplay, that what Harry listening to with the headphones on his ears and the highest volume. He was nudged by a hand took off his headphones he looked back and it was Niall staring at him.

"I knocked your door many times obviously you couldn't hear me anyway" Niall said and sat on the bed.

"Niall, how are you?" Harry said trying to act in normal way.

"Coldplay! Typical Harry" Niall said putting on the earphone.

"It was supposed to give me hope to fix me, but it's only making me worse" Harry said smiling in irony.

"You are overrating, don’t you think? And same for Lou, you two are making each other worse. He is blaming you and acting like he is normal and you are over protecting her! What is wrong with you two?" Niall said after he was fed up from their attitude.

"You know that now you are right, but I cant help it" Harry chuckled at first then said.

"You don’t need to, just stop being intense and wait. Be patient with her case, you both need time, time will FIX you" Niall said nodding wanting him to get it and Harry didn’t replay.

"Are her appointments with the shrink working with her?" Niall asked and laid on the bed.

 "She only had one and has an appointment today, but I don’t know if they are working. What if they didn’t? How long do you think she will take to remember or at least to be more normal?" Harry asked, the thought of her not getting better is always with him, he cant help not feeling that.

"I don’t know, but don’t worry she will" Niall said in sympathy.

"She hates me" Harry said with a chuckle then looked at Niall questioning "How not to worry about your best friend hating you?"

"Hey, she doesn’t hate you. She is lost why cant you believe that and stand up for her with her instead of avoiding her" Niall said then continued "You know that Louis is kind of right" he was afraid of Harry's reaction.

"I know he is, we aren’t in fight. We are talking normally we just had misunderstanding" Harry tried to convince Niall and Niall just smiled nodding.

              …………………………………………………………………….

"Where is Hannah? I will take her to the shrink if she wants to" Harry told Louis.

"Are you sure you want to drive?" Louis asked to make sure.

"Yeah, I have to do it anyway" Harry replied.

"When we talked about Beck's mum with Niall she asked if her parents are dead, aren’t we suppose to tell her?" Louis asked worriedly.

"We cant, what could we tell her? That we called her mum and she didn’t come, that we searched for her and she alive living her life. Its too much to take she's already like this unable to remember or to be with us, what if she found out that will damage her" Harry said in low tune.

"It just I felt guilty. But probably its for the best" Louis replied.

       ……………………………………...

Harry was nervously driving Hannah all what he could think of is what if he crashed on something? What if he lost control? What if he caused her another accident? He was distracted by these thoughts all the way there.

It will be okay (One Direction Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें