Chapter 2: Where Did She Go?

Start from the beginning

Katsuki sighed and made a "tch" sound before turning towards the green haired boy.

"What do you want Deku?"

"Well... um you see..."

Izuku paused, which only annoyed Katsuki.

"Well what is it?!" He spat rather harshly.

Then Katsuki noticed something.

'Where's Izumi?' The boy puzzled 'doesn't she usually come to school with Deku?'

"Hey loser?!" The ash-blonde boy questioned.

Taken aback Izuku responded a shy, "hmm?"

"Where's Izumi? Doesn't she usually come with you?" Katsuki asked, less harsh this time as it was a question he genuinely wanted an answer to.

"About that... can we talk in private Kacchan?"

Concern grew in Katsuki. "What is it, is she okay?!"

"I think so... just follow me." Izuku said while walking towards a bench nearby.

Katsuki stood from where he was sitting and followed Izuku over to the bench, taking a seat next to the freckle faced boy.

"Last night Izumi came to my house... she came into my room and started going on about how she had to leave. I don't know where she went... or if she's ever gonna come back... but Kacchan..." the green haired boy sniffled and turned towards Katsuki.

"Before she left she was crying, and she told me to tell you she says bye."

Katsuki's tough act was dropped as his shoulders slouched from the impact the news had on him. 'She was crying?' He thought to himself.

"You seriously don't know anything?" He stated while clenching his fists full of the fabric of his pants. "Where she went?! When she's coming back? For all you know she won't ever come back!"

Izuku wipes his eyes and nodded slowly. "I'm gonna miss her too Kacchan."

Katsuki's eyes grew in shock as he let out a slight gasp. 'She can't be gone! Not forever at least' Katsuki tried to convince himself.

The two boys sat in silence on the bench, both clenching the fabric of their pants and muffling their tears, Katsuki better than Izuku.

Suddenly the bell for kindergarten rang and both boys looked up. Without uttering a single word they stood, and walked side by side towards the doors of the school.

~With Izumina~

The plane landed in an unknown area. Izumina and her mother got off the plane and collected their baggage from the conveyor belt.

The two walked out of the airport and into, yet another cab. Izumina stared out the window in wonder.

She had no idea where she was.

The taxi pulled up to a small house on the outskirts of a small town. "Mommy?" Izumina asked.

"Mhmm?" Her mother responded.

"Where are we?"

Miyuna pointed out the window of the cab and towards a flag waving outside of a nearby shop. The flag was blue with four strange white symbols on it, separated with a white line going both horizontally and vertically across it's blue fabric. Next to that flag was another one, only this one was red and white, with a leaf in the center.

"We are in Quebec Izu." The mother exclaimed excitedly, a smile present on her face. "This is where your mommy grew up."

Izumina's eyes grew, as well as her smile. 'Where mommy grew up,' she thought in contentment.

The car came to a stop and the girl jumped out, onto the cobblestone pathway.

"Izu," Her mother called from behind.

Izumina turned her head, practically bouncing with excitement.

"Welcome to your new home!" Miyuna exclaimed.

And with that one statement, Izumina's face fell. 'My new home?!'

Her body stiffened. "So I'm never gonna get to see Izuku... or Katsuki again?" She questioned.

Her mother frowned. "No honey, but here is better. You can make new friends, besides..." She walked towards her daughter and brought her into a hug.

"Here you're safe, we're finally free." Miyuna stated in complete bliss.

However, Izumina just stared at the stone house before her.

'Don't forget me Izuku...' she silently begged.

'Because I don't think I'll ever be able to forget you!'

With that, she blinked her eyes. She was ready to embrace her new life, only one thing remained on her mind.
...
'What did Mom mean when she said, finally free?'