🌺THIRTY🦍

Tarah's POV:

By the time I got to the hospital my vitals were back to normal and I was feeling okay again .

They had already checked me and said the bleeding had stopped also .

Gee and I were waiting for the doctor to come in and take me for an ultrasound .

They weren't telling us anything yet , only asking trillions of questions .

I wasn't feeling up to all the questions at all neither was Gee , but we answered anyway .

They also made it clear that Gee was not allowed to go back into the room with me as they were taking the ultrasound .

They finally came in and took me as Gee watched without saying anything .

After they wheeled me on A bed for about five minutes they finally stopped and wheeled me in A room inside Another .

The lady wasted no time getting the materials gelled up for them to be put on the devices .

First there was a Regular ultrasound taken , and then followed A vaginal ultrasound , which was a lot more uncomfortable than the first time , making me worry .

While being as still as possible , I couldn't help but to notice plenty of red dots on the screen .

"What are all the red dots?" I Asked .

"I am so sorry ma'am , but I am not allowed to tell you anything , the doctor is the only one who can read you your results." She Said nervously.

Her behavior was beginning to make me very nervous , I wasn't feeling it .

"But is everything okay ?" I asked .

"I can't say , again I'm sorry ." She replied .

Her words broke me , I instantly started crying , I couldn't hold it in .

I wanted so bad to keep calm but I couldn't .

When she was finally done I wiped myself clean , and was wheeled back in the room where Gee was .

Gladly he wasn't in there , I didn't want to work him up anymore than he already was .

I quickly grabbed paper towels with cold water and wiped away my tears .

After taking A few deep breaths I Was no longer sniffling and everything was quiet .

I prayed silently and drifted off to sleep Without noticing .

                        A few minutes later

"Tarah ?" I heard piercing through my sleep making me wake up .

I opened my eyes , and there stood A doctor and Gee was sitting on the side of the bed with bags .