🌺THIRTY NINE🦍

Several drinks later we were stumbling back to the 'master bedroom' of the yacht.

Both Gee and I walked in sync with one another with him pressed up against my backside with his arms wrapped around me.

We had just checked everything making sure it would be okay overnight during our stay.

Once we got to the door he pushed it open and began kissing me hungrily.

                                             ⚠️⚠️😬

I returned the energy and kissed him as well while running my hand up his shirt and over those smooth perfect abs.

He had gotten slightly more muscular while he had been away and I loved every bit of it .

He paused long enough to take off his top layer of clothing revealing A bandage covering his neck.

Worry rushed through me and right to my eyebrows as they furrowed intensely.

Before I could say anything he shushed my lips with his fingers "mm-mm." He mumbled right before taking my shirt and bra off my body exposing my hard nipples.

He then kissed me again adding tongue while rubbing his hands down the side of my body landing on my ass .

I then proceeded to tug at his pants while unbuttoning and letting them fall to the ground.

I rubbed him through his briefs making him groan lowly.

He then quickly removed my sweats and rubbed my sensitive now throbbing kitty through my underwear making me moan immediately.

I hadn't been touched in so long and I couldn't control anything at this point. 

Removing his briefs I felt the flesh and  weight of his member right on the bare skin of my stomach making me gasp.

As soon as I looked down I just wanted every inch of him in my mouth.

Extending my arm out slowly I gently touched him and began stroking him before feeling my underwear being drenched even more right before being quickly ripped off .

He ran his hands slowly down my stomach and then began massaging the inside of my thighs teasing me.

As soon as I felt the presence of his fingers nearing my vagina I moved his hand and became face to face with his member licking the tip.

He let out a throaty groan and by that time I was dripping all over whatever was beneath me.

I moved to his balls gently sucking on them making him hiss.

I then took the tip my tongue and glided it from the base to the tip top of his dick slowly before twirling the tip of my soft wet tongue around it.

He stared down at me intensely as I started to gently rub circles around my entreat teasing myself as well.

Without taking my eyes off his I swathed my full pink lips around the tip of him and inched all of in my mouth slowly being sure to be as gentle as possible.

I began sucking him up whole while gently rubbing my clit in the process.

He looked directly into my eyes while biting down on his bottom lip "Mmmm" I moaned with him still in my mouth causing him to groan from the vibration "Shit Tarah."