23❓ NOT EDITED

Later that Wednesday morning...

"I wonder what caused such bad vandalism to the school..." Kyle pondered sitting on his bed.
"Guys look! People are posting pictures of it on Snapchat!" Said Kenny holding up his phone for everyone to see. The school was spray painted purple and red, desks had been hurled out the windows, it looked awful.

"Who would've done this?" Y/n sighed sadly.

"I'm more concearned on What did that." Kenny stated.

"This has Cartmann all over it.' Kyle grumbled.

"How could you be so sure?' Stan qustioned. "How could just just Cartman do that? That kid can't even tie his shoe he's so lazy."

"Well what does he do when he doesn't get what he wants? He throws a tantrum, he breaks things, he throws things, he makes a big deal out of it. It has to be him, taking his anger out on being kicked out of superheros for awhile." Kyle explained. Everyone pauses to think. Kenny begains to agree with Kyle he's probably right. But how would Cartman do THAT much damage to the school, let alone get away with it.

"I..I..I'm g-going t-to call h-him." Jimmy said reaching for his phone.

"Jimmy he's not going to answer, he's still pissed at us." Kyle informed him.

"W-w-well I wanna k-know." Jimmy said pressing the phone up to his ear.

"Kenny and I should suit up and check the school for clues." Y/n suggested getting up and reaching for her costume.

"I agree." Kenny said in his Mysterion voice.

At the school;

"I'm going in." H/n said crawling up the school and into a broken window. Mysterion followed close behind her. They entered Mr. Garrison's room, the inside was trashed, there was papers everywhere, desks and chairs flipped. It was a mess.

"I really do wonder what caused this, I mean Cartman can do tons of damage but this almost seems like a team effort." H/n said kneeling to the floor.
"That's a good assumption, who else would he team up with?..." Mysterion thought deeply. H/n gasped.
"Professor Chaos!"

Have a slice of that biiiiiitttchhhhh!!