1. The beginning

Nagisa POV

Again!! laying on the bed weakly.  sometimes I would think why I supposed to be born if my life gonna be this horrible. 

       This horrible life starting when my parents start fighting. At first, I'm clueless. But it clearly expose one night after I get home from my friend's house. 

...flashback...

They're yelling each other while I standing between them watching. 

        "Why you never told me about this?" mom yell.

        "How do you think I could? Every time I start the topic you always make fun of me saying that's a lame fairy tail," dad shout back.

       "What actually happening now mom.. dad?" finally I ask.

       Mom looking at me into my eyes than her attention back to dad.

      "So, that means this girl...?" she pointed at me.

      Dad look at me and he nodded. and I don't know what thing about. Then mom hold her head with both of her hand and get into bedroom. Dad let out a heavy sigh then he get out from the house.

     At this state I'm felt like want to shoute due to my clueless.

In the middle of the night, I heard the sound of the door opening. I decide to get down the stairs and found dad walking slowly get out from the bedroom. Avoiding waking up my mom maybe.

      I get to him.

    "What's happening right now?"

    dad look at me with sad expression.

    "Sorry sweatie but I need to go right now. I'll be back I promise. Just, please survive till I back. and..." dad give me a book. its  so thick like a dictionary but mostly look like an ancent book. I take it.

    "And  take care this. This will be your life after this," he continue and walk out from the house again. and maybe this time more longer than always.

.....end flasback.....

sorry for grammar mistake. I'm still learning.

REMINDER.. a slow updating.