He was always on his video games or phone. And when you tried cuddling him he pushed you away. Or told you to get off. It hurt you that he was being so mean. He would always smile at his phone. You started to wonder why.

"Jeno, hello earth to Jeno!" You said waving you hand infront of his face. "Stop Y/N!" He groaned. "No you never pay attention to me!" You pouted. He then looked up from his phone for five seconds then back down. "There i payed attention to you now can you leave me alone!" He shouted. "How about i just leave you in general" you said getting up. You could tell the comment through him back. He shut off his phone following you downstairs. "Wait so are you just leaving the house or are you leaving me?" He asked with worry in his voice. "What do you think Jeno" you said tears rolling down you face as you put your shoes on. "Wait please don't baby I'll pay more attention to you just please don't leave me!" You looked back seeing tears roll down his face. You wiped them and said. " its a shame i had to do this for you to even try to pay attention to me" then you walked out the door crying. And jeno still crying

Haechan

What can i say he's Haechan. He was making fun of you and ended up going to far. The comment he said was "what have i been telling you about eating chocolate Y/N" and then poked your stomach and laughed. "Are you calling me fat?" You said. All he did was laugh.

"You know im tired of you always making fun of me!" You shouted gaining his attention. He frowned. "It was just a joke geez" he said and scoffed. "It's not just that joke it is you always making fun of me constantly. Im sick of it Haechan!" You shouted. He stood up "well maybe you shouldnt be so up tight and take a joke for once!" he yelled. You started tearing up and you got up and walked to the door. "Where do you think your going?!" He yelled. "Home!" You yelled back. You were about to open the door when he turned you around and pinned you to the door. "We are not done talking" he said and let go of you. "Acually im done talking and im done with you goodbye!" You screamed. You then walked out leaving haechan in a mix of Furious and haertbroken.

Jaemin

It all started with him flirting with other girls. In his mind he was just being nice but to everyone else it was flirting. You guys had gone for a walk in the park when some girls walked up and started flirting with him calling him cute and hot. You just stood there like do you not see me?! He called them cute also which pissed you off. He started complimenting everything about them. You had enough. After they walked away you then walked away from your boyfriend. He looked confused. But followed you home. You got inside your shared apartment it was a big one it had an upstair so it was kinda like a penthouse. You got in and took off you shoes. He did right after.

"Whats wrong babe?" He asked as he wrapped his hands around your waist. You grabbed his hands and pulled them off you "your always flirting with other girls!" You shouted making him go wide eyed."no im not im just being nice how could you even say that!" He shouted back clearly hurt. "Calling other girl 'hot' or 'cute' isnt just being nice Jaemin its called flirting" you say sass filling your tone. "Okay there is no reason to sass me i am just being nice and if you cant handle that then maybe you should be with me at all!" He yelled. You heard it, your heart break. You felt the tears roll down you face. "Wait, Y/N thats not what i ment i-" you cut him off. "No i g-get it J-jaemin, I'll leave im sorry im so much trouble" you said as you ran up the stairs crying. "What have i done" is all Jaemin could say crying himself.

Chenle

He would be way to hyper and you would tell him to 'calm down' which he didn't like. You two would end up arguing over it.

"Im not going to 'calm down' its my life" He scoffed. "Well you broke a vase, and almost the TV! I think you should calm down Chenle" you shouted. "ARE YOU MY MOM? NO SO STOP DISRUPTING MY LIFE AND JUST LET ME BE GOD!" he yelled really loud. "Okay fine, but im leaving and dont exspect me to come back i dont want to 'disrupt' your life" you said a tear rolling doen your cheek. "Wait thats not what i ment baby come here im sorry" he tried reasoning but you just left crying and him also.

Jisung

He would be so caught up in his dance he would forget you were there. He was in the middle of practicing when you got a phone call and it messed him up because your ringer was on. He looked at you mad.

"Can you take it out there god it messed me up!" He shouted and you jsut sat there shocked. "Are you just going to sit there looking stupid or are you going to take your call in the hallway" it hurt you because you dressed up for him today and now he is calling you stupid. "Its great to know that you think of me as stupid!" You yelled and got up" you didnt relize you left your phone. "Wait Y/N!" He yelled. "What" you turned around already crying. "You forgot your stupid phone" he said and scoffed. "You know what its our first anniversary but its also our last goodbye Jisung Park!" You shouted walking out of there. "Wait, shit why am i such a dick oh my god i was so caught up in the dumb dance i forgot about my 1 year anniversary with the love of my life, and now i just ruined it" jisung said to himself and then sat down and started to cry.

**********

If you have a request just put it in the comments thanks sisters! This is only part 1 tho there will be a part 2