Chapter 3.

Crazy Love 3.

"Wow, Sugoii Eren! Look at this beach" you pointed at the beach right when Eren found a parking spot. "I agree. This place is beautiful." Eren replied. He looked at you. "Lets have fun (Y/N)." You blushed. "Yep! I'll race you to the beach."

You got out of the car, grabbed your necessities (phone, towel etc) and ran to the sidewalk. Once he saw you at the sidewalk, Eren then started running. "Hey you got a head start (Y/N). Unfair!"

You laughed. "Too bad Eren!"

'Even if I like him I won't lose.' You murmured.

You then bumped into someone. It was a short man with short, black hair. He had intimidating grey eyes that showed no interest in the world.

"Tch, why did you bump into me brat?" He looked at you with beady grey eyes. "Gomen, my friend and I were having a-." You were about to finish your sentence when Eren put his hands on your shoulders. Your cheeks turned into a scarlet color. "I have no time for this." The man walked away with a emotionless face.

"That man was rude (Y/N). Why was he talking to you?" Eren looked at you with a confused look on his face. "I accidentally bumped into him. No worries Eren." You then started walking to the beach.

"I was worried" Eren muttered but it was loud enough to be heard.

"What did you say Eren?" You questioned. "It's nothing." You shrugged "Ok."

Eren P.O.V.

I see her running.(see me runnin they hatin lol) Her hair was moving back and forth every time she stepped. It was dreamy.

'Why is she so damn cute while running. Ok, I need to stop thinking about this!' While I was running,I just remembered that Armin and Mikasa were coming to.

"Hey (Y/N) where is Armin and Mikasa ?"I blurted out. (Mikasa is not Eren's adopted sister in this fanfic so there may be a twist) She stopped running and put her hands on her knees. "No idea Eren. Go text them. Wait for me I'm going to get a drink. "Ok."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I went to my text message app and started to type:

Eren: Where are you? (Y/N) and I are walking to the beach.

Armin: Mikasa and I are at the beach already. We are under a red umbrella fyi.

Eren: Arigatou.

I closed my phone and looked up. I saw the red umbrella right next to the lifeguard's chair. Then turned to the left and saw (y/n) at the vending machine. I just saw her take the two water bottles. "Hey (Y/N). I found Armin and Mikasa." I then pointed at the red umbrella. I saw her look at the red umbrella. "Great!" (Y/N) smilied. Red dusted my cheeks.

'That smile of hers is so kawaii. I want her to be my girlfriend." I looked at her dreamily.

Your P.O.V.

You ran to the red umbrella to see Armin and Mikasa. They looked up. "Hi (Y/N)!" They said in synch. You smiled "Konnichwa Armin, Mikasa." You gave the two water bottles to Armin. Armin blushed but you didn't notice.

You looked at the beach. There was a lot of people at the beach that day. It is a beautiful beach. The sand felt like you were walking on a very soft rug. The water wasn't too cold nor to hot. Just the right temperature. You saw kids making sandcastles, parents playing beach volleyball, and teenagers taking selfies. You also saw a breath-taking cascade that signified the whole entire beach. It was amazing. You then lost your trail of thought when you heard a voice.

"(Y/N) (Y/N). Why did you leave me behind." Eren pouted with those cute puppy eyes.

You laughed."Sorry Eren. You were just really slow." Eren gasped, offended. Armin shrugged "It's true Eren. What's going on with that brain of yours?" Mikasa lightly laughed. You grinned. Eren blushed.

"Well, lets go shall we?" Everyone nodded. We then hurdled start for the beautiful ocean.

--------------------

Nice job reader-chan!

Nothing really to say here.