Crazy Love 2.

"What the heck!" You inhaled and exhaled. You hated when people are late.

You checked your watch:

8:15

"Did something happen?" You asked to yourself.

"I'll go check if she texted me." You ran upstairs and you went to your room.

Sasha: Sorry (Y/N),I'm not going to be able to make it today. Eren will pick you up ok? :)

(Y/N): Eren is going to drive me?! You could have asked Armin. You know how I feel around him!

Sasha: To late now. Have fun! XD

(Y/N): Ok. Bye!

You closed your phone and put it in your purse. Then you heard your doorbell ring.

"Oh no," you said.

You sprinted downstairs not wanting Eren to wait long.

You turned left to the living room and walked to your door. You then opened it...

Eren's P.O.V.

Sasha: Sorry Eren, turns out I have something to do. Can you pick (Y/N) up? Arigatou!

Eren: Ok. Wait. What?

Sasha: Eren your such a idiot! Pick up (Y/N). Bye.

I closed my phone. I sighed. "Sasha you could have told me early. I haven't even dressed up yet!"

I went straight to my closest trying to figure out what to wear.

"Were going to the beach, right?" I grinned "That means I get to see (Y/N) in a bikini!"

{Eren you have a dirty mind}

I walked out the door. I decided to wear black swim trunks and a blue hat. I also put on my Death Note shirt.

"Lets Go" I said to yourself.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the door.

I went to my black beetle (car). I went inside my car and turned on the engine.

I looked around. It was all clean. I sighed."Thank you Levi for cleaning my car yesterday" I then buckled my seat belt and drove away.

Your P.O.V.

You blushed. "Hi Eren!" You went to the side to let Eren enter.

He smiled "Hi (Y/N)!" Eren replied.

He then looked up and down at you. A blush slowly crept up on his face.

You then realized that Eren was looking at you (well most of your bikini....)

Then a really big blush appeared on your face. Eren's eyes widened.

"Go-Gomenasi (Y/N)," He started walking to the door. "L-Let's Go!"

You followed behind him.

'He's so cute when he stutters.' you thought. 'Let's not focus on that right now (Y/N).

But you couldn't. You started looked at his chiseled features. His strong back, his beautiful hair and stuff like that (to lazy to but details sorry.)

You both went in the car.(Which is a black beetle) It went awfully quiet. Then Eren asked you crazy question.

"(Y/N), do you have a boyfriend?" Your eyes widened.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I like you!" You said, firmly. You put you hands over your mouth.

"WHAT AM I SAYING?!" " DID I JUST CONFESS TO HIM?!" I'M SUCH A BAKA!"

"Did you just say you liked me?"

"It was just a lie, Eren." You started moving your hands to an x. "I was only joking."

Eren turned away. "Oh" He then started the car and drove without say another word.

---------------

Wow reader-chan.

I can't believe you did that.

You know that Eren likes you!

I won't update as much. School is just starting and I'm so tired.

Bye-Bye!