Crazy Love (Eren x Reader)

Weird. Crazy. Funny.

Those are the words to describe you. Everyone thought you were the girl who is  stupid and weird at the same time. Eren thought differently. He thought you were stunning.

A new summer has begun and you were pumped. It was a perfect way to spend more time with your crush, Eren Jaeger. You knew what you were going to do. In fact, you had a whole schedule(for today). You grabbed your piece of paper and looked at your schedule:

7:00 Wake up and do your morning routine.

"Ok," you said. "Let's get ready!' 

You rolled out of your comfortable bed and checked your phone first. A text came up. It was from Sasha. 

Be ready, (Y/N). i'll pick you up at around 8:00, ok?

Thanks Sasha, See you at 8:00! :3

You turned off your phone and walk out of your room. You then looked down.

Great. You thought. My house is a mess.

To celebrate the last day of school, you had a party. It was suppose to be with close friends like: Eren, Armin, Sasha, and Mikasa. But it turns out the whole grade came and messed your place up. You decided to do clean up the place later so you can get ready for the big day ahead.

Sasha, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and you are going to the beach. You went to the kitchen to make a delicious breakfast. You had some time so you made pancakes. 

You actually figured out a couple weeks ago that you were amazing at cooking. During cooking class, everyone thought that your food was delicious, and fabulous. 

ººººººººººººººººFlashbackºººººººººººººººººººººººººº

"Sugoii (Y/N)," Sasha said, grinning. "These cookies are amazing!"

You chuckled. "Arigatou Sasha."

"Can I try one?" 

You turned your head around. It was Eren.

"Of course!" You blushed. It was the first time Eren every ate your food. You were scared.

He grabbed one of the cookies. First he looked at it, then quickly ate it. 

He then started eating the cookie. 

"What happens if he doesn't like." Will he dislikes it?" "I''m so scared!"

He then looked at you with an emotionless face.

"He didn't like." you thought. You were starting to walk any when…

"This cookies are astounding!' "It's like they came from heaven!" Eren exclaimed.

You stared at him wide eyed. You were shocked. How can he like something as simple as a cookie. 

After a minute you realized you were still standing there.

Then a small blush appeared on your face.

"Arigatou Eren." You then quickly went to your seat.

When you were going to pass out all of the other cookies, there were no cookies left. 

You knew who it was.

"SAAAASSSSHHHHHHAAAAA!'

ºººººººººººººººººººººFlashback Overºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

While you were cooking, you decided to put on Lovely Complex ep 18. It was the new episode and it was on a really good part. You finished cooking the pancakes. You put on the whipped cream and the syrup (which your mom made).After that, you eagerly turned the TV on and watched. In the newest episode, you were literally screaming. Otani and Risa finally kissed! You were yapping and screaming that you didn't notice the time. After it was done, you turned off the TV and stood up.

"Man that was a good episode," you said. You put your hands on the back of your head.s "What time is it?"

The clock said 7:50.

"CRAP' You scurried up to bathroom. You quickly grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste. It was a (favorite color) toothbrush. You brushed your teeth in lighting fast and ran to your bedroom. You changed into a bathing suit and wore a white dress over it 

You panted. "I did it" You then smiled. 

That smile came right off of your face. 

Sasha's car wasn't there. 

"What the heck!"

------------------------------------

Sorry if the story is sucky.

I'm a new fanfic writer so bare with me now.

Bye-Bye!

Bathing suit:

http://weheartit.com/entry/group/23884778

Dress:

http://pimg.tradeindia.com/01088433/b/1/White-Beach-Dresses.jpg