Chapter 5

Armin's POV
She told me everything that has happened so far. She told me about what Eren told the cashier about being just friends and everything. Then I asked the question that I've been trying to avoid since I figured out a spark between Eren and (y/n).
"Do u like Eren?" I ask hesitantly.
"Well it's best if I say it now!" She throws her hands in the air. "I love him Armin. I love him so much that I makes me mad that I'm not his. Ugh!" She runs over and hugs me. It was a very soft, friendly love, no sign of starkness for her at all. The butterflies in my stomach start electrifying and it increases as she hugs me even more. She pulls away ever so slightly and rubs the water from her face.
"It feels so good to admit to someone I trust!" She explains, her voice getting happier each time she speaks. She smiles at me and I blush real hard. Why does she make me feel this way? I need to stop Armin. She's meant for Eren. Not me. Just admit it.

Eren has always been the better looking when it comes to girls. With my weird hair and my personality, girls just think of me as a friend. When they think of Eren, they see his perfect green eyes and his determined, yet sympathetic mind. They look like they just a prince. While I'm the servant or the joker. I chuckle in my head. Due to this, I tend to get a little jealous. A little

"Hey Armin? Earth to Armin?" I take a glance around and see (y/n) look at me with those (color of your eyes) eyes. They look beautiful in so many ways. I just her. All of her. Everything. I need her.

(Y/N) P.O.V.
"Ok Armin you what I'm gonna do?" I finally say. He nods as in meaning to continue. "I'm gonna tell Eren what I saw and I'm gonna confess!" I say with confidence. Even if it means that I might be turned down but it finally takes out all the stress and pain in my heart. I kinda hopes he accepts tho!

I turn over to see Armin a little shaky but he finally says: "Of course!" He says stuttering a little. "I don't care! I'm happy that you two are finally an item. Mikasa loves you and same with his parents so it's a win win right?"I giggle at this. It is kinda true.

"Thanks Armin!" I hug him and turn around to find him.

Armin P.O.V.

"Ok Armin you what I'm gonna do?" I finally say. He nods as in meaning to continue. "I'm gonna tell Eren what I saw and I'm gonna confess!"

My head is swarming with questions. Why? Why? Why? Why now? Why out of all the people, she picks Eren? Eren?! Why not me?

Out of the corner of my, I see (y/n) give a sympathetic glance. I gotta be strong Armin. Not today Armin, Not today.

I fail at it.

"Of course!" I says stuttering a little. "I don't care! I'm happy that you two are finally an item. Mikasa loves you and same with his parents so it's a win win right?" I struggle to say anything anything. She laughs and I sheepishly grin.

"Thanks Armin!" (y/n) says and does a quick hug and leaves. She leaves me, devastated, sad, and pitiful. My crush. Instantly gone in a second to Eren. He will pay.

---------------

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating in a really really really really really really really really long time.

I'm gonna post more frequently now since I don't have school so....
G2G! Hope you enjoy the read

Heart this, add it to your library and follow!

-japan_kitty