Chapter 5

Moon song is ringing from Chanyeol's phone. He didnt need to check the caller ID, because it was a special ringtone for Gayoung. He really tired, he just arrived from his birthday party at SM and tomorrow he should fly to Hawaii. If it wasnt Gayoung, he really would just ignore that call. Apparently it's a video call. He picks up the phone. And Gayoung in front of white piano came to view. She smiles at him then playing the piano.

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

She didnt sing. She just played the note of his favourite song. "Happy birthday Chanyeol ah....", Gayoung picks her phone, so she could face him. "I wish a happiest year for you...I hope you get everything you wished for...", Chanyeol is still staring at screen. Not moving at all. Didnt she know, she's what he always wished for.

Gayoung checked her phone confused. Was the screen froze? "Chanyeol ah..", she tried to call him again.

"Nde...", he finally talked. "Wow...."

"Were you even listening to me?", Gayoung starts to feel annoyed for the lack of response from Chanyeol.

"Of course I did...it's just...", Chanyeol looks little bit flustered. "It's been a while since I heard you playing..."

"It is, isnt it...", Gayoung chuckles. She loves playing piano. Her mom is a pianist, she learned how to play since she was kids. But now she barely has any time to play.

"You should sing to...", Chanyeol pouts.

"You know how horrible my singing skill, dont you? You really want to ruin that song with my voice huh?"

"Yeah you're right...", Chanyeol pretends to agree, eventough deep down he really wanted to hear Gayoung sang that lyric for him. His heart would burst in happiness.

Gayoung can see the disappointment in his face. "Next time we meet...I'll play the piano...and you sing that song...okay?", she offered.

"Okay!! Promise??", Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"I promise...", Gayoung smiles. She was jealous of him sometimes. How could he be so excited for that silly small things.

"Aarghh!!", Chanyeol groans pulling his own hair.

"Wae? What happened??", Gayoung asked worried.

"I just remembered...I'll be really busy till the end of the year...", he sounds frustated.

"Yaaa!!! You make me worried...I thought you've got a headache or somethings...", Gayoung sighs.

"What to do now..."

"We can still meet after you've finished all your EXO schedule...."

"But it's still two months away.....at least...what if you forget?"

Gayoung chuckles seeing Chanyeol was pouting like a little boy. "I wont....I've promised you..."

"Mmm....okay..."

"How was your birthday party?"

"It was great!!! I can finally wear my deadpool costume...", he grins.

Lost Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें