That still doesn't change the fact that I despise him with my entire being and soul. 

There's a line of people waiting at the bar but I didn't give a flying fuck. The more I moved forward, passing everyone, the more angry grunts, and sudden shouts of aggression were given to me. Again, I didn't care. I zoned all of that out and was just focusing on Seungmin who had a perky fake ass smile on his face. 

Once I got to the counter, I pounded my fists onto the counter-top. "So was it your secret little friend that got you out of jail or what?" I question with a threatening undertone to my voice. 

He chuckles for a few seconds before plastering on, yet another hideous fake smile before answering me. "First of all, good to see you too Chris! It's been a while! Secondly, they're not so little. Lastly, maybe they did and maybe they didn't? Who knows? Oh wait, I do!" 

"I'm asking nicely. Please give me a clear answer. What the fuck did you do to get out of prison." I said in a condescending way.

"Getting cocky now are we? Well to be honest with you, I'm still a minor so I'd have to do something really terrible to be thrown in with the big guys. Besides. I'm a changed person."

I scoff at the moment he says "changed". "Changed my ass. I know you still want Jeongin, so give up the nice act and show your true self."

"Chris, I really have changed. I no longer want anything to do with you guys nor care. I've moved on."

"Moved on? What do you mean you moved on? No one can move on from Jeongin. No one."

"Well I did, so since I'm out of your hair, can you get out of mine please? I have customers waiting for me." He smiles as he gestures to shoo me away.

I grunt. Just as I was about to head off, Seungmin asks something to me.

"Before you leave, just out of curiosity, have you found the culprit?"

I glared at him with immense eyes. "So you are still working with them. Well that isn't surprising I had a gut feeling."

"And I had a gut feeling that you still wouldn't know who's been messing with you all. Wow he truly is a great actor."

Just then I got a sense of deja vu. I vaguely remember the words great actor coming from someone else's mouth. But who's?

Then it all clicked too me.

"Oh my fucking god...it's him this whole time isn't it? It's-

Just then a beeping sound came from Seungmin's watch.

"Oh would you look at that! I'm off the clock! I'd love to chit chat with you Chris but frankly, I don't really fucking want to."

"Hey! What happened to you being nice just a few seconds ago?" Minho intervenes.

"I'm off the clock. I'm obligated to be nice if I don't want to get fired. But of course you wouldn't know that since you've never had a real job. The only thing you're good at is raping people."

"Shut the fuck up. Don't you dare call my fucking friend a rapist. He's not." I growl.

"You're acting like such a dog Chris. What are you? Secretly a furry? I'd believe that. As for the rapist part, I don't know, drugging someone's food with the intent to have sex with them later seems like a rapist to me."

"Stop making shit up, he would never-" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head around to see Minho with a horrific expression on his face.

"Minho...you didn't..." I softly say.

"I-I d-did...god what was I fucking thinking!? Jisung!-" he panics with a tone of fear.

"It's okay! We're going to figure this out! But right now! You need to come back down to earth with me" I assure him. I turn back to face Seungmin to see that he's already left and heading out to the parking lot.

"Shit. Listen Minho, I need you to do something very important okay?" I ask.

"It depends what it is."

"You need to visit Woojin."

"What why? Now?

"Yes."

" What about you? Are you going to come?"

"I can't go with you, because I'll be busy following Seungmin."

"Are you fucking crazy? Won't the others suspect something if they found out that their ride home ditched them?"

I shake my head. "Just call an uber it'll be fine. That also means I'm taking the car but I promise it won't take that long. I just want to see where he's going."

"Okay. I trust you. Why do you want me to visit Woojin though?"

"Don't ask too many questions. If a certain someone isn't there with him, then it's end game."

"Chan, what do you mean by it's end game?" Minho asks while doing quote signs with his hands.

"What I mean by that is, I think I might know who the mastermind behind all of this is."

"Y-you can't  possibly think it's him! Chan!"

"I think so. No. I'm positive it's him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh! Sorry it took a while for me to release this but it is out!

Don't really have much to say but how many of y'all suspected you know who to be the main antagonist?

Anyways see you guys in the next chapter!