~2~

Chan/Chris's POV

I stared at the boy who's on the ground. 'Is this kid even in the right school? He looks like a 7th grader.' I then rolled my eyes in annoyance. If people just looked to see where they were going, shit like this wouldn't happen.

He was about to say something but then was suddenly cut off his own words. He looks at me directly in the eyes. He has eyes that resemble a desert fox. Yet, his eyes showed a hint of fear.

I know that due to my reputation I might be a little intimidating, but I never knew I could have this type of impact on people. Not going to lie, it was sort of a great feeling.

Feeling a bit freaked out by his staring, I decided to break the silence. "Well are you going to finish what you were going to say or keep sitting there while everyone near us is silently judging you?" That seemed to make him snap out of whatever trance he was in and began to speak again.

"U-um I'm s-so s-sorry" he stuttered while averting his eyes away from mine. Before I could let him off with a warning, he was out of my sight in a split second. I furrowed my brows in annoyance but shrugged it off after a few seconds. After all he is just some underclassman I won't ever see again, so why would I care?

With that I proceeded on heading to my homeroom till I noticed people staring at me. Now usually I wouldn't care if people stared at me because it's always in awe and adoration, but this time it was different.

There were a variety of reactions that have been caused because of me. Facial expressions of utter disbelief, snickers, disgust, and more. I furrowed my brows in anger and snapped. "What the hell are you guys looking at?!"

With that, everyone in the hall that can see me turned away. Thank god. Instead people were starting to whisper to one another, while carefully glancing at me hoping I wouldn't notice. Well, they're not really doing a good job at hiding it.

What was the meaning of this? Whatever is it I'll get to bottom of this. Like is there some kind of viral meme I'm missing out on?! If there is why hasn't anyone told me about it yet?

I sighed as I made my way into my homeroom. Since I was the first one there, I didn't have anyone to converse with. I felt a buzz in my pocket. Taking out my phone I saw a notification saying that "MinHOE" changed the group chat name to "Chan's sugar babies''

 Taking out my phone I saw a notification saying that "MinHOE" changed the group chat name to "Chan's sugar babies''