~15~

*Before Jimin's Return*

Jeongin's POV

Light shines upon me as I awake from my precious slumber. I rub my eyes to get adjusted to the brightness. I stretch my arms out and made a big yawn.

I gently glide my fingers over my lips then made a smile thinking about what Channie said and did to me last night.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware that I was actually conscious while his little confession happened.

It made me happy to know that he feels the same way about me. It almost seemed like something that came out of fan fiction to me honestly. Think about it, the hot hetero boy ends up being with the not so hot gay boy. It seems like something Felix would read.

I could've told him that I'm falling in love with him too yesterday, but I felt like if I said it, the night would definitely turn out different from how it went, if you know what I mean.

That was my first ever kiss, not that he knew it was, but I'm glad he's taken it. I just don't think I'm ready to go further than a kiss though. After all, I'm a holy virgin.

That's why today, I've decided I'm going to confess to him today. Preferably during breakfast. I know the bet still isn't over yet, but can't we just end it with the fact that both our feelings are mutual?

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I stood at the very top of the stairwell, and looked down. I made a nervous yet happy sigh.

'Okay Jeongin you can do this. Time to land yourself your very first and hopefully last boyfriend.' With that I made my way downstairs not expecting anything unusual to happen but I was wrong.

There I see Chan pinning a very pretty girl up against the wall, her legs wrapped around him for support, sucking faces with each other as if their lives depended on it, while Chan is fondling her.

My mouth opened agape. Was I seeing things right? Is Chan really making out with a girl when he literally just confessed to me less than twelve hours ago?

Chan seemed to notice my existence and stopped his intimate session with the girl. Putting her down yet still touching her by having his arm around her waist.

"Morning Jeongin. Did you sleep okay last night?" He asked in a completely normal tone. Unfazed by the fact that I just saw him make out with someone. This boy...

"Yeah, thanks to you." I say shyly while looking down at the floor to avoid awkward eye contact with that girl but failed to do so once she spoke.

"Um, who is this?" She asked while clearly giving me a tone which Chan didn't seem to pick up on.

"Oh Jimin! You haven't met Jeongin yet! Well Jimin, this is Jeongin. A new friend I made this year, and Jeongin, this is Jimin, my ex."

"Friend huh? Hi." She replies with a monotone voice. Lost in my thoughts, It took me a couple seconds to reply. "H-hi n-nice to meet you." I say as I weakly force a smile which I'm pretty sure Chan knew it wasn't a genuine one.

*Present Time*

"So I see you two are quite close." She says with a fake smile. Chan gave a small chuckle. "Yeah we kinda are. What gave you the impression?" He asked. "The fact that the both of you are wearing pieces from the same pajama set."

"Oh yeah that haha. Why don't we continue to talk more over breakfast? Jimin, did you eat yet?" He asked giving her gaze that I've never seen before. He must really still be in love with her. The thought of that just makes me heart hurt.