4 | Monster

January 21st, 2019 - 04:26 pm
Bad Blood

Lisle's POV

I felt a presence behind me, with a low pulse. A vampire, and not a customer. Any Vampire who wants to get upstairs sets up an appointment so I can do a history check, in case they're a danger to the people down here. I know what all of those people smell like.

This person smells like... O-negative blood and roses. Wait, roses?

"Rohesia, nice to see you," I said as I turned around.

"You own a fucking club?"

"I've been here for less than two months and some famous guy already has a crush on me."

"Oh, who is it?" She said as she sat at the bar.

"Grayson Dolan, heard of him?"

"Oh, yeah! He's a youtuber. I watch his videos."

"You really keep with the century, don't you?"

"I'm not that old,"

"No, of course not. Just over half a millennia."

"At least I'm not 1018 years old."

I sighed. Yeah, I know. I was born on December 15th, 1000 at 11:11 pm, during a blessing spell, which made me a magical object. My mother did a blessing spell on all of my siblings, they just weren't boring at 11:11.  The blessing is why I died in a ritual on January 1st, 1019 at 12 am with all of my siblings. We had been captured and sacrificed. We died before we could ask what it was for.

But a friend of Nic's, Henri had suspicious what was going to happen, so he gave us blood just in case.

And it came in handy.

"So do you like him?"

"Well, he's nice. And really really hot. But I don't think I should get into a relationship."

"You haven't had a relationship in centuries. You deserve happiness."

"But he's 19. I'm literally a century older than him."

"You know, if he really likes you, he wouldn't care."

"I can't just tell him. I just met him."

"Do you like him?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Does he like you?"

"I think so,"

"So tell him. If he has a bad reaction, compel him." She shrugged as she leaned back in the bar stool.

I looked back at Henri who was cleaning glasses. Aside from being a bartender, he was also a manager.

"Go for it."

"I was gonna ask you if you could open the club tonight."

"Oh, yeah. Of course. Go,"

"I'm gonna grab a drink." Rose stood up and started walking to the elevator.

I jumped over and bar and jogged up the stairs. I sped past the staff in the lobby and went outside. "Can you pull my car around, George?" I asked the valet.

He nodded as he started jogging for the parking lot. He came back around riding in my Aston Martin. I got in and drove back to my house. I parked in the garage and got out.

In less than a second, I was standing in front of Ethan and Grayson's house. I was scared to knock.

I heard crying and talking coming from the house. I knocked on the door. I waited for a few seconds before Ethan opened the door. "Is Grayson here?" I asked, even though I already knew he was.