2 | Alise or Allie works...

January 2nd, 2019 - 05:42 pm
Lisle's House, Beverly Hills

Ahélis's POV

I opened the front door to see Ethan Dolan. I'm a fan of his and Grayson's videos but I knew Nic would be mad if I talked to the neighbours.

"Hi, I'm Ethan. Are you Carlisle?"

"Lisle!" I turned around and called out. I looked back at Ethan. "I'm Ahélis."

"It's nice to meet you, Allie."

Well, I guess that's the American way of saying it. Most people say that or Alise if they see it written.

"Did I say it wrong?"

"Alise or Allie works..." I leaned against the door.

- Carlisle's POV

I came up behind Ahélis and saw what looked like Grayson, but he looked different so I assumed it was Ethan.

"Hi, you must be Ethan." I smiled.

"Yeah. Um, Gray made me come over to ask how you guys like your steak done." He smiled back nervously.

I laughed. "Ahélis and I like our medium well, and Nic and Dom like theirs medium rare." For obvious reasons.

Ahélis and I are Vampire-Witch hybrids, which means we have all the abilities of normal vampires but we don't need daylight rings or need blood as often. Nic is a Vampire-Werewolf hybrid so he doesn't need a ring either. And Dom is a normal vampire.

"Ok, I'll relay that message," He said awkwardly. "Come over around 6:30,"

"See you then,"

Ethan walked down the driveway and went to his house.

"Are you blushing?" I asked Ahélis. He face was red and she was smiling, yet trying to hide it.

"What? Of course not." She spoke.

I smirked. "You like him."

"I'm a fan, I like his videos." She turned around and went inside, with me right behind her.

- 6:31 pm

Grayson opened the door, his hair was a mess and he was wearing an apron.

Ahélis, Nic, and Dom stood behind me. I knew Nic was mad. I had made it very clear that he couldn't hurt these guys.

If two famous twins disappear right after 4 mysterious people who died 1000 years ago, they'd probably assume it was us.

"Come in,"

He opened the door to let us in. We followed him to the dining room.

"This is my sister, Allie, and my brothers, Nic and Dominic." I introduced.

"I'm Grayson, this is my brother Ethan."

"Nice to meet you guys," Dom said.

A few minutes later, we all sat at the table and dinner was served.

"So where are you guys from?" Ethan asked before taking a bite.

"We lived all around the world, but we're actually from France."

"That's awesome,"

"What about you guys? Are you from L.A.?"

"Nobody in L.A. is from L.A." Ethan chuckled.

"We're from New Jersey," Grayson spoke.

"Oh, that's cool."

Ahélis looked at me as she blushed. She probably already knew that.