"But why not?" I ask huffing.

"I'm gay." he says glaring at me.

"But you like her, you two almost kissed...and I'm sure if I wasn't there you two would have." I say swallowing and he presses his lips together staring at me coldly. "If you don't like her...then leave her alone." I hear myself say and glare a little.

"I do like her...I do, but I'm ugh." he covers his face with both hands groaning.

"Maybe you aren't, maybe you um like guys and gals." I say and he sighs.

"I've never liked a girl before." he says putting his hands down looking up at the sky.

"Well there's a first for many things." I say reaching to rub or pat his back but he moves away.

"What if it ends up the same way Vic and I did?" he asks staring at me, almost like a scared little child.

"And what if it doesn't?" I say and he looks at me for a while before sighing.

"Let's go, I should go talk to Lily." he says and starts walking back to the house.

"I agree with that." I say following close behind him.

"So have you confessed to that person you liked?" he asked.

"Uwah what?" I say and hear him snort.

"Guess that's a no, you should take your own advice Dr. Love." he says as well get to the house and opens the door.

"Dr. Love?" I mumble but he doesn't reply, going straight to Lily hugging her as she cries.

"Glad you brought him back." Clyde says walking over to me sighing.

"Sorry we left it on you." Farley says coming out of the kitchen with a cup of water, handing it to Lily then comes over to me and Clyde.

"It's okay." I say smiling a little. "I'm glad I could help, I see you all calmed Lily down a bit." I say and they nod.

"I have to go though." Farley says sighing and grabs his jacket. "I'll talk you all later." he says going to the door and we say our goodbyes to him.

"So you haven't confessed yet?" Clyde says and I feel my face heat up.

"How do you know?" I ask huffing.

"I checked on you two, I wanted to know when you guys were coming back and I do happened to hear somethings." he says laughing and I pout.

"I'll confess soon." I grumble and Clyde smiles opening the door pushing me out. "He-Hey!"

"You like Farley right? Go confess." he says pointing at Farley who's not too far, walking home probably.

Far-Farley...but I choose Bookie..I um like Bookie. That's what I wanted to say but he wouldn't let me inside the house or explain, well tell excuses is what he called them. So I was forced to go after Farley. I wasn't sure how to get his attention and following him felt weird. I reached for his jacket and tugged it, causing him to turn around.

"Oh, um hey." Farley says quirking an eyebrow.

"He-Hey." I say letting go quickly as my face feels hotter, I glance back at Clyde.

Clyde is biting his lip hard and his eyes are glistening. This feeling...guilt pangs my heart. I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do.

"Um...hello?" Farley says waving his hand in front of my face making me come back to reality.

"Oh...haha sorry. Just maybe thought I could walk with you...so you won't be walking home alone." I say laughing awkwardly, and glance where Clyde was but he's gone.

Farkey's eyes widen a little and he laughs scratching his cheeks a little. "Oh um..it's fine, but thanks anyway. I'll text or call you when I'm home so you won't worry." he says grinning and I feel my face heat up.

"O-Okay." I mumble and he ruffles my hair making me take in a deep breath, while my face seems to be steaming.

"See you Oakely." he says pulling his hand away quickly and walks away, leaving me there...conflicted.

Now I know what Cory means.

~ Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, remember to like and comment!!! Also I posted some chapters of Bipolar Sunshine https://tapas.io/episode/1309223 on tapas, please check it out and add it to your libraby (subscribe)! I did make some small changes on there to both stories I believe. Also I think I'm gonna make some stickers, would guys like to buy these if they were made into stickers?

 Also I think I'm gonna make some stickers, would guys like to buy these if they were made into stickers?

I might add more to the Coffee Stains cup!

I might add more varirty to cats. Well that is all! Have a nice day/night my lovelies ❤❤❤