New Problems

I sat with Dean in my hotel room, still reeling about what happened. I still hadn't told Dean what Nikki had said. I didnt know if I could tell him. I didnt want to upset him. He came from the kitchen with a glass of Midori and lemonade, placed it in front of me and then sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He buried his nose in my hair and sighed.

Dean: Baby, Why won't you tell me whats wrong?

Jessie: I dont wanna bother you with my problems. Its nothing.

Dean turned me round so I was straddling him. He put his forehead against mine.

Dean: You're my lady. Why can't you tell me? I thought you could tell me anything? Or do I have to persuade you?

Jessie: Okay. I'll tell you. Nikki clobbered me while I was waiting for you in the car park, sorry, parking lot *giggles* She threatened to break me and Angel. Our lives, Our relationships everything. I couldnt bear to lose you. I'm sure Angel couldnt bear to lose John.

Dean wrapped his arms around me as I burst into tears again. He hushed me and then kissed me softly.

Dean: Don't cry baby. Its all gonna be fine I wont let anything come between us.

I sat and cried on Deans shoulder for what seemed like hours. He sat stroking my hair. I felt safe in his arms. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

Jessie: Hello?

Angel: Hey baby girl, been trying to reach you for ages!! Are you okay? I missed you after the show!

Jessie: Sorry I had to meet Dean, I'm okay though

Angel: Panda, this is me you're talking to, I know when you're lying, your voice sounds thick like you've been crying, I'm coming over!

Jessie: No Angel, I kinda just wanna spend time with Dean

Angel: Okay, I'll call you tomorrow

**Click**

I sighed and snuggled back into Dean. Then my phone buzzed again, this time, it was a text from a number I didnt recognise

**Text message**

I am watching, always watching

Holy shit!! I gasped and leapt off Deans lap, staring wildly around the room. I knew exactly who it was who sent the text......

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapter is short, had a bit of the dreaded writers block!!! Will update soon :)

Litz xxx