Panic!!

Authors note.... I'm going to try different POVs in this chapter. Hope you all enjoy!!
----------------------------------

Smackdown

Dean and I were walking through the arena with Louisa in front of us, she was skipping along singing a cute little song. I smiled at her. She continued skipping along with her toy divas champion belt, which she had begged her daddy to buy her, to be 'just like mummy'

We were sitting in catering when I could feel someone watching us. I looked round and saw the Wyatt family watching Dean and I. Ugh Bray really creeped me out and he had been giving Dean and Roman a hard time the last few weeks. Dean looked round and I saw him lock eyes with Bray. Brays eyes changed to something dark and he had that sick and twisted smile on his face. I picked Louisa up and left catering, Dean on my heels. He was angry. We got to the locker room and he closed and locked the door

Dean: I did not like the way he was looking at you and Louisa, at all. You will stay here and I will get John to sit in with you when I go for my promo. Okay?

I nodded. I felt a little scared. I didn't want Dean to go. There was a knock at the door and John appeared with Angel.

John: Dean, you better go dude, don't worry they'll be fine. Go.

Dean and I looked at each other before he turned and left. I felt like crying.

Dean's POV

I strode through the arena. My mind was going into overdrive. If he touched my family, I would break every bone in his body. I stood behind the curtain and shook myself. They would be okay with John there. Wouldn't they? My music hit and I strode out, the crowd going nuts. I slid into the ring and grabbed a microphone.

Dean: I came out here to talk about something that is very important to me. And that is Family. I protect my family. My wife, my daughter, my brothers and my little sister. Jessie, Louisa, Roman, John and Angel. And someone has been messing with all of them. You mess with them and you mess with me. I'm talking to you Wyatt family. You messed with John, you messed with me and now your messing with Roman. You brought his family into it and that does not sit well with me. So why don't you come down here and we can settle this.

I stood in the middle of the ring and dropped the mic. I took my jacket off and threw it over the side of the ring. I jumped around a little, waiting for his music. Suddenly, he appeared on the jumbotron. A sick smile was on his face as the whole arena went black. The camera panned and I saw John, Angel and Jessie lying on the floor, knocked out, I tensed as it panned back to Bray, I saw he had Louisa asleep in his arms. My whole body went numb. My fists clenched. He laughed and spoke

Bray: Dean, Dean, Dean. You don't know the meaning of family. Your mother didn't want anything to do with you and your father was a deadbeat who ended up in jail. So I'm going to save your daughter from you. I'm going to save her from having a deadbeat father, who's just like your father.

The screen went black. I dropped to my knees and ran my hands through my hair. I was going to kill him. I got up and ran back up the ramp, I didn't care who I knocked over as I ran to the locker room, the door was slightly open, I barrelled through the door and could feel tears stinging my eyes as I saw the mess in the room, with my daughter gone and my beautiful wife lying motionless on the floor. I dropped to my knees beside her and held her in my arms. I heard John and Angel groan beside me and they sat up.

John: Dude, what the hell happened, we were watching your promo and then BAM! Lights out!

Angel was looking wildly around the room.

Angel: Dean, where the hell is Louisa?

Jessie stirred in my arms and she opened her eyes. She sat up suddenly and looked round the room.

Jessie: Where's Louisa? Dean? Where is our baby?

Jessie's POV

I could feel bile rise in my throat as I ripped the room apart, looking for my daughter. I could feel hysteria rising in me as I realised my baby had been taken. I screamed and dropped to my knees, hugging myself. Dean knelt beside me and wrapped his arms around me. John had Angel sobbing in his arms. Suddenly there was a bang and Roman came running through the door. He looked at Dean, his eyes had a fire in them that I'd never seen before.

Roman: Bro!! What the hell is going on?!

Dean: The Wyatts have taken Louisa. I don't know where they've gone. We need to go find her dude.

Roman nodded. We all got up and left the room. We all split up into three groups. Dean and Roman, Me and Angel and John went on his own. Angel and I ran towards catering. Bursting through the doors, all the superstars and divas looked at us. Randy Orton walked over.

Randy: Jessie? Are you okay?

I felt the tears threatening to fall again as I looked at him.

Jessie: Have you seen the Wyatts? Anywhere? They have my baby, they have Louisa

Randy looked at me with disbelief and shook his head. I sank to the floor again as tears fell, Angel wrapped her arms around me as I sobbed. I just wanted my baby, my Louisa. I hoped Dean and Roman were having more luck than us.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short peeps! Been so so busy as I have just moved into a new house!! Plenty more updates soon!

Only a week til Summerslam!!! Woo!!
Believe in Ambreigns
Believe in John Cena!!!

Much loves

Litz xxxx