Celebrations

Authors note:- Mature content peoples!!!

I was on cloud nine! I couldnt believe I was the divas champion!!

Dean had not stopped smiling for ages and Louisa kept trying to take the belt from me. I was just sitting on the sofa in the locker room smiling from ear to ear.

Roman spoke.

Roman: You know guys, I can look after Louisa tonight if you guys wanted to celebrate.

I smiled at Roman. Dean looked at me with a burning look in his ice blue eyes. Roman cleared his throat and picked Louisa up.

Roman: Hey little lady, you want to come watch disney with Uncle RoRo?

Louisa: Yay!!

I gave her a kiss and she gave her daddy a cuddle. Roman picked her bag up and walked out of the locker room. As soon as the door closed I rounded on Dean, before leaping into his open arms, claiming his mouth with my own. I held him to me, my hands twisting into his hair. A growl escaped from his throat. I looked at him with lust burning in my eyes.

Jessie: Take me home. Now

Dean set me on my feet and grabbed our bags before dragging me out of the door. I couldnt help but giggle at him as he nearly sent Golddust and Kofi Kingston flying. I shouted an apology behind me as Dean continued dragging me through the building. He suddenly bent down and swept me up over his shoulder. I laughed as we made it to the car. He threw our bags in the boot and then jumped in. I caught a glimpse of John laughing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him as I climbed in the car. Dean started the car and sped off. I couldnt wait to get home...

When Dean had pulled into the drive and stopped the car, I leapt out and ran into the house and up the stairs. I dived into our room and locked the door. I could hear Dean knocking on the door.

Dean: Mrs Ambrose, open this door!! I mean it! I can break it down and you know it!

Jessie: Good things come to those who wait, Mr Ambrose. Patience!!

I stifled a giggle as I heard Dean grumble and stomp back down the stairs. I turned and walked to our dresser, I picked out a short, black satin nightdress and laid it on the bed. I went to the bathroom and applied a little make up and tugged a brush through my hair, letting it fall around my shoulders. I slipped on my nightdress and my satin robe that matched. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs, looking for my husband. I spotted him in the kitchen, leaning against the counter, drinking a beer. I cleared my throat and leaned against the door frame. He turned around and his jaw dropped.

Dean: Well Mrs Ambrose, you look sexy.

I nodded, beckoning him with my finger. He followed, pulling his shirt over his head. I held my hand out for him to hold, I pulled him up the stairs and into our room. He threw me on to the bed, before crawling up my body and smashing his lips to mine. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for entry. I opened my lips and he kissed me furiously, his tongue wrestling with mine. He stroked my thigh before hitching my leg up around his waist. I could feel his want, his need for me. I let out a gasp as he bit my neck and growled when I did it back to him. He stood up and slipped his trousers and boxers off, he stood over me, my sexy husband and entered me slowly. I dug my nails into his back as he picked up speed. Our moans mingled together as he continued this rhythm over and over again. My hands tangled themselves in his hair as he kissed, nibbled and sucked at my neck.

Dean: God this feels so good. Im not gonna last much longer baby.

I nodded as I knew it wouldnt be long for me either. Dean captured my mouth again and kissed me hard, his rhythm getting faster and I could feel my legs stiffening and I came apart beneath him, screaming his name and scratching his back. Dean groaned loudly as he emptied himself into me. He collapsed next to me on the bed, panting. He looked at me and smiled.

Dean: That was amazing baby. Now come here and give me another kiss

I kissed him and lay with my head on his chest. I felt blessed. I had my gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I winked at him.

Jessie: I'm gonna take a bath baby.

Dean nodded and lay with his hands behind his head, smirking at me. I stripped off and climbed into the warm water. I leant forward to turn off the taps and felt Dean slide in behind me. He slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I could feel something poking into my back. I rolled my eyes and turned around and straddled him. I kissed him hard.

A bit later.....

Dean and I lay in bed together and I was stroking the hair on his chest. He stroked his fingers up and down my spine. I looked up at him and smiled. I held him close.

Dean: You okay babe?

Jessie: I'm fine. Thanks for an amazing celebration babe *giggles*

Dean: You are very welcome baby. I really enjoyed it too.

I let out a content sigh and snuggled into his chest. He enveloped me in his arms and I drifted off to sleep......

-------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that my lovelies!!!!

Thanks for all the support and I'd appreciate feedback!!

Much loves

Litz xxxxxx