Healing

Dean set me on my feet, well foot and held me up as Stephanie walked towards us. Oh shit. She stopped in front of us with her hands on her hips with her 'You better not mess with me face' on.

Steph: What in God's name are you two playing at?! Fighting out of the ring is not acceptable!!! Both of you in my office. Now!!!

Angel looked terrified as she looked back at me and Dean before she followed Stephanie. Nikki just sneered and walked off. Bitch. She totally started that.

I looked up at Dean.

Dean: Come on baby, we need to find John then go to the ER. There's nothing we can do for Angel at the moment.

I nodded and he picked me up in his arms again and he carried me to the parking lot, we saw John, sitting on the steps to his tour bus, his head in his hands.

Dean: Dude! What's up?

John looked up at Dean and shook his head.

John: I'm just annoyed at what Nikki said. I hate her so much and being around her is bringing me down. I need to take some time off to get my head straight.

Jessie: Well I'm going to be out for a while, my parents have a villa in California which they won't mind us staying in. How about the four of us stay there?

John took his cap off and rubbed the back of his head. He looked at me and smiled.

John: You know what? That sounds fantastic! I'll wait here for Angel, you need to get to the emergency room. We'll meet you there

Dean: Okay Bro. See you soon.

Dean carried me to his car and placed me delicately on the seat and put my seat belt on for me. Aw. He jumped in the drivers seat and smiled.

Dean: Come on baby girl, let's get you patched up

Later, after the hospital

Well, my ankle is broken. I'm gonna be out for 3 months at least. Dean is gonna take some time out to take care of me. I love him so much. We were sitting in my hotel room waiting for John and Angel, as they didn't make it to the hospital. We were cuddled up on the sofa watching my favourite movie, Tangled (childish I know but it's awesome) when someone knocked on the door. Dean opened it to see Angel and John standing there, Angel's eyes were all red.

Jessie: Babe? What's up?

Angel: I've been suspended, indefinitely. Nikki totally made out it was unprovoked.

I froze. That bitch!! Poor Angel. I knew there was no way Stephanie would listen to us once her mind was made up. I remember Nikki's words
'I'm going to bring both of you down' and she'd succeeded. We all needed to get away. Just for some healing time, mentally and physically.

Dean: I think we should go tomorrow, to Cali I mean.

We all nodded in agreement. Tomorrow it is.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short!
Thanks so much for reading!
I'm working on the next chapter already. Some racy scenes and some general Jessie/Dean fluff!

Much loves

Litz xxxx