Happiness

Dean and I sat in the bath again, the next morning, my back was against his chest, I had my eyes closed as I just cherished this moment. Dean was leaning back with his eyes closed. Suddenly, my stomach lurched and I was sick over the side of the bath. Dean got out and picked me up, then carried me to the toilet, where I was sick again. Dean rubbed my back and held my hair out of the way.

Dean: Jeez baby, you okay?

I nodded and wiped my face with the face towel. I walked through to the bedroom and picked up my phone and checked the time. I saw the date and frowned. I sat on the edge of the bed and did some counting in my head. Then, I realised. My period was a week late. There was a very good chance I was pregnant. With Dean's baby. Oh shit. He stood at the door with a towel round his midsection, a look of concern on his face.

Dean: Babe? You okay?

I nodded. I had to find out for sure. I smiled at Dean.

Jessie: I'm okay baby, I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and get some anti sick tablets, you wait here in case Angel and John come back.

He nodded and smirked whilst whipping his towel off and drying his hair. Had I not been freaking out, I probably would have jumped his bones. I rolled my eyes at him with a grin on my face and then got dressed. I picked up my car keys and went out to the car. I called Angel.

Angel: Panda? What's up?

Jessie: Meet me at the Bond Street Pharmacy in 20 minutes. I'll explain then.

Angel: Sure babe. See you in 20

-------Click-------------

I started the car and drove off. What the hell was I going to do if I was pregnant? Would Dean be okay with it? Or will he freak out? Would he make me get rid of it? So many questions went round my mind as I drove to the pharmacy. I spotted Angel and John standing outside as I pulled up. I got out, my legs shaking. Angel ran up to me.

Angel: Dude? What's wrong?

I took a deep breath.

Jessie: I think I'm pregnant. I'm a week late.

Angel's eyes widened with shock. John stood there with his mouth open.

Angel: Babe!! What are you gonna do?

Jessie: I need to do a test first. To make sure. That's why I asked you guys to meet me at the pharmacy. I didn't want to say anything to Dean if I wasn't, I don't want to do one on my own. Now come on before he gets suspicious and trys to find us!

John stayed outside as Angel and I went in and picked up 6 pregnancy tests and a box of anti sick pills. The nausea was awful. I went into the pharmacy toilet and took a test. Angel stayed outside my cubicle. My hands were shaking as I did another. I watched the strips. It was the longest 3 minutes of my life. Holy shit. They both showed I was pregnant. I did another 2, they showed the same. And the last 2. Oh well, I was pregnant and Dean was going to be a dad. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Angel knocked on the door.

Angel: Jessie? What did the test say?

Jessie: All six show I'm pregnant. I'm having Dean Ambrose's baby.

I came out of the toilet and washed my hands. My phone rang. It was Dean.

Dean: Baby you alright? Where the hell are you?

Jessie: I'm alright baby, queue was huge. I'm on my way home now.

Dean: Okay baby. Hurry back. I love you.

Jessie: I love you too baby

----------- click--------------------

I walked out to my car and I got in. John and Angel started to drive ahead of me, so's not to arouse Dean's suspicions. I tried to compose myself before turning into the driveway. Okay. This is it. Time to face the music. I walked into the house and Dean, John and Angel were all in the living room, chatting. I stood at the door and looked at my lunatic fringe. I loved him so much and I hoped to high heaven that he wouldn't freak out. I cleared my throat. They all looked round at me. Dean's eyes were full of concern. I took a deep breath

Jessie: I have a reason why I went to the pharmacy. It wasn't just for anti sick tablets. I noticed this morning that I'm a week late. So I took a test, hell, I took 6. And it turns out that you are going to be a father, Dean. I am pregnant with your baby.

I watched Dean's reaction, John looked ready to pounce in case things got ugly. Dean stood up and looked directly at me. Oh no. He walked towards me slowly.

Dean: You're pregnant?

I nodded. Dean got to me and his face split into the biggest smile I had ever seen and he picked me up and spun me round, laughing. He set me on my feet and kissed me.

Jessie: Wait, you're not mad?

Dean shook his head as he traded high fives with John and hugged Angel. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction. I clasped my hands over my belly, everything was going to be okay.