Beginnings

Oh my god, Im so nervous. Standing behind the curtain, I'm twisting my fingers together, trying to think positive, trying not to freak out.

You can do this.

You can do this.

Who am I kidding? Of course I can't!

No! Shut up! I CAN DO THIS!!

Hi there. My names Jessica, but you can call me Jessie. I'm the newest diva in the WWE, sorry about the whole back and forth there, I tend to argue with myself when I'm nervous, I'm about to debut against Eva Marie. Im scared, but I'm pumped at the same time! Conflict much? Yeah.

My music starts playing and it takes me a minute to register and I nearly miss my cue. I take a deep breath and smile, this is it!!

I bounce through the curtain and stride down the ramp, waving and blowing kisses to the WWE universe. I step into the ring and I knew, right then, I was home.

*After the match*

I won!!!

Yes!! I did it!! What a rush!!

I'm walking back to the lockeroom, to grab my bag before going back into the hotel, where I bumped into my bestie, Angelina or as shes known in the WWE lockeroom, Angel.

Angel: Hey!!! Congrats babe!!! Proud of you!! We both won!! Not bad for a couple of newbie British chicks! *laughs*

Jessie: Yep!! God I was nervous, thought I was gonna hurl!

Angel: Aww babe, well you didnt and you kicked major ass! How about we go out tonight and celebrate?

Jessie: Sure!! Let me run back to my hotel and get ready, meet you in my hotel lobby in an hour?

Angel: Sure!! Laters babe!!

She waved as she walked away. I carried on walking, deep in thought about what I was going to wear tonight. So which short dress should I......

*SMACK!!*

???: Oh my god!! Are you okay?

Jessie: (groaning) Yea, I'm okay, Slight loss of dignity, but there we go!

???: Here, let me help you up

He held out his hand, and I stood up. Rubbing my sore elbow, I looked up into the face of this mystery man, to apologise, and I got the shock of my life, it was one of my favourite wrestlers! John Cena!

Jessie: Oh god!! I'm so sorry Mr Cena! I really should watch where I'm going!!

John: Please.... Call me John. Mr Cena is my father *laughs*  Hey, you're Angels friend, right?

Jessie: Yeah. Im going out to meet her at Club Vibe, why?

John: Mind if I tag along? I kinda wanna get to know her a bit more, ya know what I mean?

Jessie: No not at all!! I think she'd love to hang out!!

*Later in the club*

I sat at the bar with John, Angel and a few other superstars I had befriended, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, sipping a cocktail and chatting away. I felt good, plus it was cute watching John and Angel flirt with each other.

Jessie: Hey Seth, Roman, how cute are those two? *laughing*

Seth: Its kinda sickening haha

Roman: Yeah its cute I guess *looks round uncomfortably* Oh hey!! He's here!!

Jessie: Whos here?

I turned and thats when I saw him, the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen, His hair flopped in a sexy way over his forehead, his gorgeous eyes, his well built body.... Okay I need to stop now. He walked over and man hugged Seth and Roman. They walked off to the bar and the Mystery man sat next to me.

MM: Hey there, what do they call you then?

Jessie: I'm Jessica, but please, call me Jessie

The mystery man smirked. God! That smile!!

MM: Jessie? Nice to meet you! I'm Dean..... Dean Ambrose

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry if it sucks!

I'll update as soon as I can!!!

Much Loves

Litz <3