Part 15

NOT PROOF READ OR EDITED!!

A/n:Just a little short chapter,but it clears EVERYTHING up.

~~

"You two what?!"Sadie asked surprised.

"How did we not know about this?Gaen asked.

"We're such bad friends for not noticing all this!"Fin exclaimed.

"Guys calm down"

"How in the world are we supposed to stay calm when half the time you and Noah were friends secretly?"Finn asks"

While Mille just sits there already knowing about there secret friendship.

"Listen please don't blame y/n it was my idea we just couldn't let this get out of hand and let certain people know"Noah explained.

"What certain people?"

"That I still don't even know"You explain.

Noah looks at you as if he's begging you to stay on his side.

"But Noah did mean well"You say with a sigh.

Noah gives you a smile as if saying thank you.

"What certain people?"Finn asks again.

"It's a really long story"Noah says.

"We've got time"Caleb said sitting beside Sadie.

"Here we go".

"Do you Remember the day that someone came in and took pictures of us snuggling"Noah asked.

"Um yes how could I forget we never figured out who it was."

"Well you didn't but I did"Noah says.

"Why didn't you tell me"You say a little annoyed at Noah.

"Let me finish then it will all make since ok?"Noah says giving your leg a comforting squeeze.

You just nod.

"Well later on I figured out that the person who took the picture was my ex girlfriend amber"

"Amber?"You ask.

"Anyways when I confronted her about it she said that her manager asked her to do it and in return her manager would talk to my manager"Noah says completely ignoring your question.

"Talk to your manger about what?"

"Well you see she took the picture so that they could use it as black mail"Noah said.

"So ambers manager wanted me and amber to get back together because apparently her followers were going out of the roof when me and her were dating."

"So my manager took it under control and decided that me and amber would date again,or else she would frame y/n of doing something bad and get her fired from st and make sure I never see her again."

Noah turns to look at you.

"I never wanted to say those awful things about you that I said.I did it all to protect you y/n and I'm so sorry for what I had to do"Noah says looking down in shame.

You gasp at this.

"You did that all for me?"You ask.

"Of course"

You don't even say anything.You just bring him into a hug.

"Thank you so much noah"You breathe out.

Noah smiles at this and hugs you even tighter.

"Always"He says.

You two finally let go due to the rest of the cast still in the room watching the two of you.

"Holy shit"Finn says.

What?

"I never realized how much chemistry you and Noah have"Finn explained shocked.

Your cheeks go red at what Finn had said.

Noah wraps his arm around you and whispers in your ear.

"Yeah y/n don't we just have so much chemistry"He said joking.

"Haha very funny"You day.

"Is it though?"

"What?"You asked confused.

"Is us having chemistry funny?"

"No...do you think it's funny?"

"Not at all"Noah said smiling.

Like I said it's a really short chapter.The next one will be longer but this book is coming to an end soon.Not THAT soon,but pretty soon if that makes since?