Hi, I'm a Fucking Disgrace :)

Ok, so I know I promised I would try and work on a new chapter and all that jazz, but I have done some soul searching and I am tired of this book. So here is the deal:

I'm just gonna cut it off here and discontinue it.

While this is a really selfish thing to do I can't bring myself to half heartedly write out a chapter and call it a day.

Soooooo I am gonna start over. New year, new me, new story that will hopefully not die prematurely because of my commitment issues.

With that said I want to take some suggestions on what you guys even want to read? Is this fandom even still alive (I really hope so)

Like I have some ideas already but I guess I could take a vote? Do you guys like Vampires? What about soulmates? Gang AU? Idols? The classic hero x villain? Good ol plot with (F/n) just slapped in? Mermaids?

Everything above I have a story shell for it that I really want to develop. So basically, tell me what you guys want to read. If it wasn't listed, mention it. Or honestly if you are fed up with my garbage update schedules and lack luster books that's really understandable because I am too. Which is why I am trying to change that.

Anyways, thank you all so much for the overwhelming support. I never expected this book to grow so much and it really hurts me to discontinue this one but I feel that you all deserve better, so I want to try that and open new doors. Expose some more opportunities. With all that said, I won't be deleting it and there is a good chance I will just rewrite it? I really don't know what I want to do with it. I just know that I am ready to start something new :)

Once again, I'm really sorry it has come to this but I just feel like I can do better...